Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feb. 12 Scores: Someone break up the Rowdy Crowd, Oz home again, Cadets visit Spa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Feb. 12 Scores: Someone break up the Rowdy Crowd, Oz home again, Cadets visit Spa

End of 2 in Fredonia it's still 1-0 Plattsburgh.
    Jim Reisdorf
    Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

• Re: Feb. 12 Scores: Someone break up the Rowdy Crowd, Oz home again, Cadets visit Spa

Originally posted by OSUBamey View Post
      TV said it was blow to the head. Live stats says checking from behind. Live stats also says Game Misconduct, not Game DQ. So he should be available for the next game if memoy serves correctly.
      Guys on WTOP have said several times that it was game misconduct, and that he would not be available next game. That would be incorrect.

Comment

TV said it was blow to the head. Live stats says checking from behind. Live stats also says Game Misconduct, not Game DQ. So he should be available for the next game if memoy serves correctly.
        Your memory does serve you correctly here, if it's not a DQ.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Dunning was just quoted on WTOP. Congrats Derrick.
          Benjamin Amey
          WTOP 10 News Director 2008-2009
          Oswego State Lakers
          Laker Lowdown Anchor

Comment

Buff St. 2, POt 1 - end of 2 :28 5 on 3 for Bengals to begin 3rd,

Comment

Terrible call. Hit from behind, yes. Game misconduct for blow to the head, no.
              agree BUt when will he stop taking these penalties in the offensive zone....hey Ed whats up with that????????

Comment

2nd intermission on Lake Ontario - Morrisville still up 3-1.

Lakers will be on the PP for the first 32 ticks of the 3rd.

Relkoff is playing great. If he stays hot - Morrisville will be dangerous come postseason.
                MJBeckman
                Oswego '93
                Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                1991-1993
                2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

bremners hit was a hit from behind but the player went headfirst into the boards...NOt a 5er

Comment

4-0 ec end of 2nd
                    Lets Go EC!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
                      2nd intermission on Lake Ontario - Morrisville still up 3-1.

Lakers will be on the PP for the first 32 ticks of the 3rd.

Relkoff is playing great. If he stays hot - Morrisville will be dangerous come postseason.
                      he is palying great while beckwith is poor at best so far looks shaky.....the lakers r not skateing and they cannot win a draw for their lives, mustangs want it more you can see it, lets see what the 3rd brings??

Comment

Originally posted by lukem2000 View Post
                        4-0 ec end of 2nd
                        anybody want to play elmira??????? NOT me.......

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                          anybody want to play elmira??????? Not me.......
                          copy that!!!
                          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

he is palying great while beckwith is poor at best so far looks shaky.....the lakers r not skateing and they cannot win a draw for their lives, mustangs want it more you can see it, lets see what the 3rd brings??
                            I don't know that I would say he is playing "poor at best". He's definitely not playing to his potential. The defense at stupid penalties aren't helping.

Comment

anybody want to play elmira??????? NOT me.......
                              Glad the Lakers got them early on. They're playing MUCH better than they did at the beginning of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUBamey View Post
                                Dunning was just quoted on WTOP. Congrats Derrick.
                                What'd they get me on?
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X