Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scores Feb. 11th: Rowdy Crowd in Eagle River and The Battle For Vermont Part Deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scores Feb. 11th: Rowdy Crowd in Eagle River and The Battle For Vermont Part Deux

who got the goal for Utica?
    Utica College Hockey. Best fan base in D-III. Fear the Moose.
    Utica College 2004-2005 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
    Utica College 2012-2013 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
    2012-2013 ECAC West PICK'EM CHAMPION
    2012-2013 SUNYAC 1st runner up to the Pick'EM CHAMPION

Comment

• Re: Scores Feb. 11th: Rowdy Crowd in Eagle River and The Battle For Vermont Part Deux

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      Norwich's Chris Duszynski has not returned after a mid-ice collision with a Castleton player in the second period. Colin Mulvey taking his shifts.
      That was an ugly knee-to-knee hit he took. Hope he's ok.

r

Comment

7:45 left

still 2-1 Neumann

Comment

7 minutes left

Neumann-3
          Utica-1

Comment

Colin Mulvey gets absolutely robbed of a goal unless someone from the TV broadcast can explain why it got waived off...I cant.

Mulvey with a great effort skating full throttle from the NU blueline through two Castleton defenders. He throws the puck on the net...Cinotti makes the save and then it goes out Schoen's leg and into the net.

Can anyone from the TV broadcast tell me anything? Because it looked like a clean goal to me.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
              That was an ugly knee-to-knee hit he took. Hope he's ok.

r
              I was trying to keep a civil tongue. But that is how I would have liked to describe it. Alonzo made the hit too.
              GO LAKERS!!!
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                Colin Mulvey gets absolutely robbed of a goal unless someone from the TV broadcast can explain why it got waived off...I cant.

Mulvey with a great effort skating full throttle from the NU blueline through two Castleton defenders. He throws the puck on the net...Cinotti makes the save and then it goes out Schoen's leg and into the net.

Can anyone from the TV broadcast tell me anything? Because it looked like a clean goal to me.
                prez have NOOOOO idea y they waived that off both replays looked good??????????

Comment

Sanders ties it for Concordia on a rebound at 14:14

AC 1
                  CUW 1
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Castleton cuts its to 4-2.

Douglas with a wrist shot from the point that found its way past Carroll's glove.

Assists to Wieland and Delorme on the PP.

Norwich hits the pipe about 15 seconds after Castleton's goal.
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Plattsburgh goes on their 10th power play of the game. I think Ducky just said 3:30 left in the game?
                      Plattsburgh State Cardinals
                      1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
                      21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

1:44 left in the game...
                        21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

2 min left

Neumann-5
                          Utica-1

Comment

Final

Neumann-5
                            Utica-1

Comment

Buffalo State 4
                              Plattsburgh State 3

Final
                              21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Thomas blows by Kinnebrew for the third time this game and Kinnebrew hauls him down again for another penalty.

Very close to a penalty shot.

7:40 left in third.
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X