Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchorage Goes Flat: UAA vs. North Dakota February 11th & 12th

So nobody started this thread? Really?

NoDak comes off a week off, UAA comes off a sweep of Michigan Tech.

Go.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Re: Anchorage Goes Flat: UAA vs. North Dakota February 11th & 12th

What's a Seahawk?
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Rough Rider's ??? Really ??? That's the name that has the broadest support amongst UND Internet fans?
      Last edited by uaafanblog; 02-09-2011, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Speaking of names. How about sorta combing my earlier suggestion of "Zephyrs" with some quality Corporate sponsorship and use ...

University of North Dakota BNSF'ers ...

See ... it sounds like Zerphyrs .... B N S F'ers ...

It does have a certain "juene est a quois" ... yes?

Comment

It wasn't your problem. It was all cut/paste dysfunction on my end. It has been corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
            Rough Rider's ??? Really ??? That's the name that has the broadest support amongst UND Internet fans?
            After all your b^tching and whining about people from North Dakota, I would have thought you'd support them using protection. You surprise me every day, Donny!
            Last edited by Dirty; 02-09-2011, 10:42 PM.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              After all your b^tching and whining about people from North Dakota, I would have thought you'd support them using protection. You suprise me every day, Donny!
              Hey don't get me wrong. I'm all for preventing pregnancy and disease through condom use.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                NoDak comes off a week off, UAA comes off a sweep of Michigan Tech.
                So really, both teams are coming off bye weeks.

Comment

Looks like a split. rusty red sue vs bad mean seawolves.

http://www.goseawolves.com/ViewArtic...CLID=205092774
                  in the month on January, the Sioux split three WCHA series (Minnesota, Nebraska Omaha and Colorado College), losing on each Friday night before posting a win on Saturday.

Currently, the Seawolves are tied for No. 25 in the PairWise rankings with Ohio State and are No. 22 in the KRACH rankings

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra View Post
                    ...bad mean seawolves...
                    "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

UAAer's I saw your team this morning at the hotel here in Grand Forks. They looked...annoyed, probably for the same reason I was annoyed, we were all in Grand Forks.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Any word if the friday game is on TV, direct tv ?
                        Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                          Any word if the friday game is on TV, direct tv ?
                          According to my guide, the game should be on 617 for DirecTV. It says "Alaska vs North Dakota"...but I have a feeling it's just a typo.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

K thanks fs23. I will be at saturdays game! I am so glad direct tv carries most friday games!
                            Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                              K thanks fs23. I will be at saturdays game! I am so glad direct tv carries most friday games!
                              For Alaska fans, GCI is carrying the games on channel 1.
                              Originally Posted by aparch
                              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X