PDA

View Full Version : WANTED!! Un-drafted, SR, Power Forward..

BigBoy86
02-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Looking for everyones .02 regarding a Senior, un-drafted power forward you think will make a good minor-pro/pro player..

There are always reasons why someone goes un-drafted and then becomes a late bloomer. Who do you think fits ths profile from your team or conference?

WildShawn
02-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Paul Thompson, New Hampshire.

C-H-C
02-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Looking for everyones .02 regarding a Senior, un-drafted power forward you think will make a good minor-pro/pro player..

There are always reasons why someone goes un-drafted and then becomes a late bloomer. Who do you think fits ths profile from your team or conference?

Paul Thompson, New Hampshire.

You'll have to get in line. Last summer, Paul Thompson had a strong Prospects Development Camp with the Pittsburgh Penguins (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10197/1073114-61.stm).

Another UNH player to consider is captain Mike Sislo. He has participated in the Blackhawk's Prospect Camp in the past. He could have a solid AHL career - much like former UNH captain Matt Fornataro, currently with the Norfolk Admirals.

HoosierBBall_GopherHockey
02-09-2011, 05:40 PM

Jon Leuer, Wisconsin.

'MackFan
02-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Power forward? Thompson at UNH. Most skilled? DaCosta at Mack

RockTheWhit
02-09-2011, 10:27 PM
More on Thompson-He was the highest ranked skater that went undrafted during his initial draft year (07). That was coming off of an mvp year in the ej, so it's not like he's come out of nowhere.

jcarter7669
02-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Power forward? Thompson at UNH. Most skilled? DaCosta at Mack

Wow, DaCosta is really on an accelerated track. I thought he was only a Sophmore?

GoUNH
02-10-2011, 07:57 AM
Wow, DaCosta is really on an accelerated track. I thought he was only a Sophmore?
Ahahahaaaa

'MackFan
02-10-2011, 08:16 AM

looks like I need to learn how to read.....