PDA

View Full Version : Spartans vs. Cadets: bathrooms, french fries and parking

thatswhatshesaid
02-09-2011, 11:02 AM
I figured I would make a thread covering these very important game topics for Fridays event.

By the way, the hot dogs are fantastic at spartan arena!

PrezdeJohnson09
02-09-2011, 11:49 AM
I figured I would make a thread covering these very important game topics for Fridays event.

Perfect. I'll have to try one. Do they offer meat sauce or chili sauce with it?

thatswhatshesaid
02-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Perfect. I'll have to try one. Do they offer meat sauce or chili sauce with it?

Hmm, I don't know, I usually just get it plain with ketchup but they do have chili there as well I believe.

hawk
02-09-2011, 12:17 PM
The snackbar does have good food but for my money the original snackbar run by the community group was outstanding. Of course they don't have steak sandwiches so it looks like I will have to go the Midway Diner and steakhouse.

PrezdeJohnson09
02-09-2011, 12:24 PM
The snackbar does have good food but for my money the original snackbar run by the community group was outstanding. Of course they don't have steak sandwiches so it looks like I will have to go the Midway Diner and steakhouse.

You bringing Charlie's steak to the game?

NUProf
02-09-2011, 12:56 PM

Wait, you went off topic with the very first post. What about parking? The last time I went there, it was annoying. Pretty weird considering it is located in a mall that has a number of vacant stores.

LakerEagleLover
02-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Wait, you went off topic with the very first post. What about parking? The last time I went there, it was annoying. Pretty weird considering it is located in a mall that has a number of vacant stores. ...and indoor plumbing - nice.

NUProf
02-09-2011, 01:34 PM
...and indoor plumbing - nice.

Kreitzberg has that, too (now)