Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    or what rpi is...
    That's simple...Ratings Percentage Index
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota... the March past March

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Now offense meant to UND, but I doubt that average couch potato knows where North Dakota is.
      That says a lot more about the average ******** f^cking American and how unbelievably stupid they are than anything else.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Memo to Susie Fans:

The BTHC will destroy you! You are all in denial if you think otherwise. Do you honestly believe you will be able to attract recruits of Rocco Grimaldi's caliber when Sconi and UM leave you and the rest of the watered down WCHA behind? Kids like that who come up through the USA Development program will want to play Big Ten Hockey; I promise you that. Add in the fact that you will be called the FlickerTails and your program will decline and I will laugh! Enjoy your success while you can; because it won't last long. Kids will flock to the Big Ten and all the exposure that comes with it.

I hope UM never plays any Non Conference games against the Susie's.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
          Well of course. Why would Minnesota want to keep losing Non-Conference games year after year and continually miss the NCAA Tournament?
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Memo to Susie Fans:

The BTHC will destroy you! You are all in denial if you think otherwise. Do you honestly believe you will be able to attract recruits of Rocco Grimaldi's caliber when Sconi and UM leave you and the rest of the watered down WCHA behind? Kids like that who come up through the USA Development program will want to play Big Ten Hockey; I promise you that. Add in the fact that you will be called the FlickerTails and your program will decline and I will laugh! Enjoy your success while you can; because it won't last long. Kids will flock to the Big Ten and all the exposure that comes with it.

sounds like someone is still a little sore about their team's post-season dump...

Comment

On Saturday I was sitting at Margaritaville in Glendale, AZ before the Coyotes and Blackhawks game. A man sitting next to me says he loves my jersey. I say thank you sir where are you from, he says he grew up in upstate NY and has been an RPI fan his whole life. I was like thats crazy we play you this weekend. He tells me basically all of his famiy will be attending the regional in Green Bay this weekend. He was a really nice guy who had nothing to say but good things about the Sioux, we had a few beers shook hands I told him good luck, he told me the same. Dumb story I know, I just thought it was pretty neat.

O and btw Coyotes fans don't like it when you're cheering very loudly for a team other than their own. For some reason (no I was not talking smack) at the end of the game they started throwing things at me. Plus, they are a bunch of idiots who were yelling shoot it! shoot it! every five seconds on the Phoenix PP.

I know cool story huh?

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                or what rpi is...
                As FS23 said.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                That says a lot more about the average ******** f^cking American and how unbelievably stupid they are than anything else.
                Exactly my point. I was debating writing that the average American wouldn't know what direction one had to head to go from South Dakota to North Dakota, but I decided that 50% of the people probably would get it right.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Memo to Susie Fans:

Will you be leaving our threads when they both bolt?
                  "My greatest achievement."
                  Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Now offense meant to UND, but I doubt that average couch potato knows where North Dakota is.
                    I can vouch for that! Get down south and start telling people you're from North Dakota, and you get questions like "where is that" or, my all time favorite, "is that part of the United States?"
                    sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                      I can vouch for that! Get down south and start telling people you're from North Dakota, and you get questions like "where is that" or, my all time favorite, "is that part of the United States?"
                      That's what happens when siblings breed. :O
                      "My greatest achievement."
                      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

WDAZ to Broadcast Fighting Sioux Hockey Game With RPI
                        WDAZ, WDAY, KBMY & KMCY have secured the rights to televise the UND Hockey game with RPI on Saturday at 12:30 in the Midwest Regional.
                        WDAZ(Grand Forks), WDAY(Fargo), KBMY(Bismarck), and KMCY(Minot). If you get any of those local ABC affiliate channels, you'll have the game.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                          WDAZ to Broadcast Fighting Sioux Hockey Game With RPI

WDAZ(Grand Forks), WDAY(Fargo), KBMY(Bismarck), and KMCY(Minot). If you get any of those local ABC affiliate channels, you'll have the game.
                          Excellent!
                          sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                            Will you be leaving our threads when they both bolt?
                            Sure - as long as Sue fans stay out of Minny related Threads....but, we all know there is zero chance that will happen. Just check out the comments under any Gopher hockey article on the StarTribune...Sue Obession with Goldy runs extremely deep.

Go Gophers! 2 more Titles this century than the Sue!

Comment

Memo to Susie Fans:

Interesting that you used Rocco Grimaldi as an example, considering no Big 10 schools were among his top choices... thanks for playing, but you lose. And why would kids in the USNDTP want to play for any Big 10 team besides Michigan, you know... a team that IS playing this weekend? Sorry for #winning.

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
                                Interesting that you used Rocco Grimaldi as an example, considering no Big 10 schools were among his top choices... thanks for playing, but you lose. And why would kids in the USNDTP want to play for any Big 10 team besides Michigan, you know... a team that IS playing this weekend? Sorry for #winning.
                                Denial is a powerfull thing - yea a kid who wants to get to the NHL ASAP and wants to get a ton of exposure will go to the WCHA after Sconi and Minny leave. Vs. Option B would be playing on national TV in a power house conference. Good Luck with that.

Just curious, Who has more players in the NHL right now....DU/UND ...or UMN,UMich, MSU, and the drunkin Sconi's?

Comment

Working...
                                X