PDA

View Full Version : St. Cloud State @ Minnesota-Duluth:

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Biddco
02-07-2011, 12:11 PM
St. Cloud had gotten their hopes up after beating BSU and MTU. UNO took care of business last weekend against them. Did I read that UNO put 55 shots on goal? MCon will shoot that many on his own.

UMD hopes to continue their solid play with a sweep in mind.

Lets Go Bulldogs :)

HumRsky
02-07-2011, 12:43 PM
UMD will allow SCSU to keep it close Friday, but still win (possibly in OT) 5-4. Saturday UMD will throttle SCSU 7-1, both Connollys will have a hat-trick.

Biddco
02-07-2011, 12:51 PM
UMD will allow SCSU to keep it close Friday, but still win (possibly in OT) 5-4. Saturday UMD will throttle SCSU 7-1, both Connollys will have a hat-trick.

Man we have seen so much sandbagging this year. Sioux, Gopher and now Husky fans :D

scsutommyboy
02-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Huskies suck a%$ and have basically thrown in the towel. Bullfrogs sweep winning big both games....

What should the over under for shots on goal for the weekend be for UMD? 90?

AHABulldog
02-07-2011, 01:03 PM
What is Minnesota-Duluth?:p

Dirty
02-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Man we have seen so much sandbagging this year. Sioux, Gopher and now Husky fans :D

You're a failure at life, Biddco. How's that for sandbagging?

johnnyredshoes
02-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Is it too much too hope for a tie this weekend? I just don't see the Huskies playing solid enough to pull out a win.

HumRsky
02-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Man we have seen so much sandbagging this year. Sioux, Gopher and now Husky fans :D I'm not even really trying to sandbag, UMD has repeatedly allowed inferior teams to hang around for an entire game, then blown them out the next night.

Dude Love
02-07-2011, 02:53 PM
I'm putting the over/under on Mike Connolly goals at 2.5.

Skeeterman
02-07-2011, 03:05 PM
It will be nice to see the new arena, and visit Minnesota Surplus store.

Runninwiththedogs
02-07-2011, 03:15 PM

Skeets, I'm not going :( I have to work on Saturday.

Skeeterman
02-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Skeets, I'm not going :( I have to work on Saturday.

They play on Friday, too.

Runninwiththedogs
02-07-2011, 04:05 PM
They play on Friday, too.

I know, but I don't want to drive home after the game and have to get up early. I don't live in Duluth, remember?

HumRsky
02-07-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm putting the over/under on Mike Connolly goals at 2.5. per game?

Biddco
02-07-2011, 04:28 PM
You're a failure at life, Biddco. How's that for sandbagging?
That is not sandbagging. That is just being a hypocrite.

I'm not even really trying to sandbag, UMD has repeatedly allowed inferior teams to hang around for an entire game, then blown them out the next night.
I was kidding. And that is classic UMD!

Ah Skeets Skeets, I'll be there!

Biddco
02-07-2011, 04:34 PM
What is Minnesota-Duluth?:p
Sometime there is a dash, sometime there isn't. I am pro dash.

uaafanblog
02-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Ah Skeets Skeets, I'll be there!

So the Pope will only get to see 50% of the chicks he was looking forward to seeing this weekend? Or will Meg be with you to make it 66%?

Biddco
02-07-2011, 06:18 PM
So the Pope will only get to see 50% of the chicks he was looking forward to seeing this weekend? Or will Meg be with you to make it 66%?
The former.

SCSU Euro
02-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Biddco,

First off, HumRsky likes you guys too so he certainly isn't sandbagging, and neither are we. I was in Omaha for both games and their SOG stat guy sucked, but it was still 45-50. This team has all the talent but little leadership, no direction, and absolutely zero killer instinct. Even if we find a way to take a lead, we don't know what to do with it. tUMD sweeps, and not only that, but I think neither game's close. All I'm selfishly hoping for is Fontaine and Faulk to go off for my fantasy team. Hell, against us, I might even start Lamb's 0g-2a *** in conference games.

SCSU needs to put all its eggs in the basket of stealing some points at home against UND and UW, and then trying to steal a road series against someone other than UND, DU and tUMD. This weekend it could get ugly.

Runninwiththedogs
02-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Biddco,

First off, HumRsky likes you guys too so he certainly isn't sandbagging, and neither are we. I was in Omaha for both games and their SOG stat guy sucked, but it was still 45-50. This team has all the talent but little leadership, no direction, and absolutely zero killer instinct. Even if we find a way to take a lead, we don't know what to do with it. tUMD sweeps, and not only that, but I think neither game's close. All I'm selfishly hoping for is Fontaine and Faulk to go off for my fantasy team. Hell, against us, I might even start Lamb's 0g-2a *** in conference games.

SCSU needs to put all its eggs in the basket of stealing some points at home against UND and UW, and then trying to steal a road series against someone other than UND, DU and tUMD. This weekend it could get ugly.

I hope Faulk gets zero points just to prevent you from benefitting from that shady trade!