Feb 4th, 2011 Postings!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb 4th, 2011 Postings!!!

Word is all postings from earlier today got nuked including several of mine. Someone told me NBB got mad and hacked into the system.
    Last edited by OnMAA; 02-04-2011, 10:54 PM.

Re: Feb 4th, 2011 Postings!!!

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
    Word is all postings from earlier today got nuked including several of mine. Someone told me NBB got mad and hacked into the system.
    For some threads, this was an improvement.

Comment

An improvement for some threads, sure.... but I was in the air all day and didn't get to read any of these posts, though I'm told there was a whoopie post that was most deserving to be seen and shared by all.

What's an NBB?
      Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
        An improvement for some threads, sure.... but I was in the air all day and didn't get to read any of these posts, though I'm told there was a whoopie post that was most deserving to be seen and shared by all.
        Yup...I suggested you get into that whoopie debate. There was a political force at work up in Maine to get the Whoopie of some official listing as a trademark food staple of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
          What's an NBB?
          You aught to know !

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
            Yup...I suggested you get into that whoopie debate. There was a political force at work up in Maine to get the Whoopie of some official listing as a trademark food staple of choice.
            Here is that Whoopie Pie story, right from your home town paper:

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/heal...--+Health+news

Comment

Ya know, an outfit like that could EASILY replace the cowboy hat!

Thanks for sharing!
              Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Working...
              X