PDA

View Full Version : Feb 4th, 2011 Postings!!!

OnMAA
02-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Word is all postings from earlier today got nuked including several of mine. Someone told me NBB got mad and hacked into the system. :D

notfromaroundhere
02-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Word is all postings from earlier today got nuked including several of mine. Someone told me NBB got mad and hacked into the system. :D

For some threads, this was an improvement. ;)

IceIsNice
02-04-2011, 11:32 PM
An improvement for some threads, sure.... but I was in the air all day and didn't get to read any of these posts, though I'm told there was a whoopie post that was most deserving to be seen and shared by all.

What's an NBB?

OnMAA
02-04-2011, 11:42 PM
An improvement for some threads, sure.... but I was in the air all day and didn't get to read any of these posts, though I'm told there was a whoopie post that was most deserving to be seen and shared by all.

Yup...I suggested you get into that whoopie debate. There was a political force at work up in Maine to get the Whoopie of some official listing as a trademark food staple of choice.

OnMAA
02-04-2011, 11:44 PM
What's an NBB?

You aught to know !

OnMAA
02-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Yup...I suggested you get into that whoopie debate. There was a political force at work up in Maine to get the Whoopie of some official listing as a trademark food staple of choice.

Here is that Whoopie Pie story, right from your home town paper:

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/health/articles/2011/02/04/pangs_of_dissent_as_maine_reaches_for_the_whoopie_ pie/?rss_id=Boston.com+--+Health+news

IceIsNice
02-05-2011, 12:27 AM
Ya know, an outfit like that could EASILY replace the cowboy hat! :D

Thanks for sharing!