nowadays the sightlines are pretty good at any arena that the F4 is held at
    I think it's funny that you made this particular comment after last year
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Re: 2011 Frozen Four not sold out?

I've been to every FF since 1992, save last year's debacle in Detroit (absolutely would not watch hockey in a football stadium), including St. Paul in '94 and '02. Minnesota is hockey, especially the non-pro variety, in the USA. I would be beyond shocked if the FF was not sold out. St. Paul is not St. Pete, Nashville, or even Pittsburgh. It may not sell at the price point the NCAA wants, but the tickets will be sold. If not, huge black mark on the state. Huge black mark.

Comment

interesting.. (though i think the participants enjoyed the skills)..

http://www.uscho.com/2011/02/02/skil...riday-lineup/#
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

BCEagle got the email and bought them for me since I am not willing to loan the NCAA ~$400 for a year, every year. I was under the impression that they were 200-level nosebleeds, not good corporate seats returned to the pool.

I think there will be demand if Duluth makes it too, not just UND.
          Last edited by Zudnic; 02-02-2011, 08:10 PM.
          Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

The great danger going forward is what happens if the priority system people are neglected again
            Last year in detroit the top two priorities has seats that were unable to see the other end of the ice
            As a result almost all these people moved to other locations- I sat with son-in law in first row of balcony
            He was a 5 or 6 priority
            I thought the NCAAmight acknowledge this mistake
            Who assigns the actual seats? They need to pay more attention to seating of priority ticket holders
            what will happen next year in Tampa?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              I think it's funny that you made this particular comment after last year
              There's always the exception to the rule.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I think it's funnier Brent is commenting on F4 sightlines when he's been to one F4 in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                  I think it's funnier Brent is commenting on F4 sightlines when he's been to one F4 in his life.
                  It's not his fault he can't go to any Frozen Fours. His forklift isn't street legal.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                    needs one
                    Yours

Comment

pgb-ohio compiles each year from priority ticket holders and others an approximate map of seating assignments to the Finals by priority level. I would agree that in some years, higher ranked in priority got worse seats than some in lower priority levels. Ford Field was an aberration in that aspect, as well as many others for a hockey fan.

Club seats vs. low bowl level seating in most NHL rinks is just one example...I think in most places club level seating for hockey is much preferred than lower bowl, especially as to sightlines in corners and along the boards if not at angles to the game, and also for access to better amenities for the ticketholder.

Less of an issue for me since after 17 hockey tournaments, the X is the best hockey venue I have been to (except for the result the last time there).

Originally posted by DLG View Post
                      The great danger going forward is what happens if the priority system people are neglected again
                      Last year in detroit the top two priorities has seats that were unable to see the other end of the ice
                      As a result almost all these people moved to other locations- I sat with son-in law in first row of balcony
                      He was a 5 or 6 priority
                      I thought the NCAAmight acknowledge this mistake
                      Who assigns the actual seats? They need to pay more attention to seating of priority ticket holders
                      what will happen next year in Tampa?
                      Maine coach Red Gendron said:
                      “We’re not satisfied unless we win, that’s the bottom line. There are no moral victories. If we were to play a season for just moral victories, why even bother playing?”

Comment

I would only go if Union made it.
                        LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Working...
                        X