Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 59th Annual Beanpot Tournament

Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
    Heady play by Whitney to hold and then take a dive. Well done.
    Completely agree, not a penalty. But, BC was due to get ONE call. If the refs didn't call those two on BC late in the game, they wouldn't have called that one.

Justice IMO.

Comment

This neutral party says, that was a great game!

When is NESN gonna start bringing the HD cameras up to the other rinks?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Completely agree, not a penalty. But, BC was due to get ONE call. If the refs didn't call those two on BC late in the game, they wouldn't have called that one.

Justice IMO.
        Yep. Can't argue with that. Congrats to BC.
        Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
          Benedetto should be FIRED for that cross-checking call he made!
          LOL, I think Grav called the one on BU. No argument from me, that was a bad call. But so were the ones before that on BC.

Comment

Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
            Heady play by Whitney to hold and then take a dive. Well done.
            You people have nothing to complain about tonight with the way the refs tried to give you the game at the end of regulation. Next time take advantage of your calls.
            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Gag job by BU and Jackie P. Go 0-4 against their main rival, hopefully it sends him closer to the door. Utter embarrassment to be swept. The difference in these programs right now is like the Grand Canyon.

Comment

Ugh...
                Dog Lover: Terriers and Bulldogs
                Boston University '06/'08
                Yale University '13

Comment

How is Ryan Ruikka drawing a full ride to a D1 program I ask you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                    You people have nothing to complain about tonight with the way the refs tried to give you the game at the end of regulation. Next time take advantage of your calls.
                    ^^^ This ^^^
                    Chris V
                    Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Justice IMO.
                      Absolutely correct. BU was given 2 gifts and barely had a scoring chance in the last 5 minutes.

Comment

Were all three of BC's goals scored by BU? I have Warsofsky definitely deflecting the first, Escobedo I'm pretty sure deflected the second, and I think Clendening deflected the winner. Can't fault Millan. Also, I was thinking that it was great that BU was staying out of the box and then, of course, a stupid penalty by Ruikka.

Comment

Even the worst BU teams never got swept by BC in my memory. This team has the heart of an ant .

Comment

Originally posted by kbz View Post
                            Were all three of BC's goals scored by BU? I have Warsofsky definitely deflecting the first, Escobedo I'm pretty sure deflected the second, and I think Clendening deflected the winner. Can't fault Millan. Also, I was thinking that it was great that BU was staying out of the box and then, of course, a stupid penalty by Ruikka.
                            First goal definitely.

Second goal I think was straight off Hayes' stick. It seemed like he just picked the corner and used the guy as a screen, sending it just past his jersey.

Third goal... maybe, tough to tell. If it did, it was minimal and probably didn't make a difference. It just missed a BC player before that as well.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Sucks to BU.

BTW... That was Gravellese calling 3 cross checks in a row.
                              They should change the wording on all 3 calls... "2:00 for playing hocking"
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                                Even the worst BU teams never got swept by BC in my memory. This team has the heart of an ant .
                                Shouldn't you be celebrating your school's win right now? I'm confused.
                                Go BU!

Comment

Working...
                                X