Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post
    I'll re-raise

*****http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/4228/condos.jpg******
    I'm all in -
    Someone who can't spell the name of their hair cut:
    *****http://farm1.static.flickr.com/56/180762543_91a9a4637c_m.jpg******

And his dog:
    *****http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/P1020994.JPG******
    Last edited by ClOuD 9; 01-31-2011, 11:59 PM.
    "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
    Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
    NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
    EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
    AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
    1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Re: New Hampshire vs. Maine: Feb 4/5

On the off chance somebody has 2 tickets to get rid of, I'm looking to bring my son (UNH fan )

Comment

Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
        From a Maine newspaper:
        *****http://mainehuntingtoday.com/bbb/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/animalloversnewspaperad.jpg******
        I noticed something missing from your signature... [still no hardware]

BTW I am also fiendishly looking for tixx for Sat night as I am traveling down with 3 family members. I have a sister @UNH and a brother @BU and I'm a Maine hockey fan.. Life is rough!

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
          On the off chance somebody has 2 tickets to get rid of, I'm looking to bring my son (UNH fan )
          Originally posted by retired_junkie View Post
          BTW I am also fiendishly looking for tixx for Sat night as I am traveling down with 3 family members. I have a sister @UNH and a brother @BU and I'm a Maine hockey fan.. Life is rough!
          Ask your boy Edge, he seems to have figured out how to get tix
          http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...NH-tickets-UNH

Comment

Here are some videos from maine and unh nothing more needs to be posted or said enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11BhSoI3PCc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw4UVra5hdc

for the upcoming weekend I will be surprised if maine even takes a point considering they couldnt (as usual ) hold a 2 goal lead at home vs unh.
            Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by MAINEhockeyFireWhitehead View Post
              Here are some videos from maine and unh nothing more needs to be posted or said enjoy.
              congrats, Whitehead is still your coach, and will be for the forseeable future.
              oh, and if you're going to bring youtube videos in:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvax5...eature=related (2:35 in)

Comment

LOL ok congrats on the HE win I ment NCAA playoffs should have said that I guess. I happen to remember Maine vs UNH from 2002 from the game won 7-2 over UNH in the frozen Four. Also you speak of the fans in new hampshire? My brother lives close to Durham and said he had to stop bringing his kids to games at UNH when Maine played there because adult fans were heckling and swearing at him and his kids. Very classy I must say .LONG LIVE the Universiy of No Hardware!
                I'll move this from your thread, since it should be over here anyway.
                I can't justify anything anyone's done at UNH, but after an elderly UNH fan was hit in the head by a puck thrown at him at your dump of an arena which sent him to the hospital, you can take your self-righteousness and eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                  I'll move this from your thread, since it should be over here anyway.
                  I can't justify anything anyone's done at UNH, but after an elderly UNH fan was hit in the head by a puck thrown at him at your dump of an arena which sent him to the hospital, you can take your self-righteousness and eat it.
                  We all know it takes just a few bone-heads at either place Alfond or The Whitt to ruin a great rivialry....too bad.

Comment

No hardware!

University of No Hardware...........
                    Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

No hardware!

University of No Hardware...........
                      You do know that 99 was a long time ago right? Time to step out of the past. In the past decade Maine has done the exact same as UNH.
                      UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

Originally posted by UNHhockey29 View Post
                        You do know that 99 was a long time ago right? Time to step out of the past. In the past decade Maine has done the exact same as UNH.
                        Maine is a has been, and I'm a Maine fan. No way I would drop the "no hardware" insult now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                          Maine is playing up and down and very inconsistant hockey...NOT a good recipe for a weekend at UNH...UNH looking to pack points in Hockey East Standings...if and thats a BIG IF...Maine is not ready...then this has the makings of a ugly weekend...imo.
                          If Maine doesn't come out with intensity this def could be an ugly weekend. I don't know what else you need to get fired up than a weekend series against your biggest rival. They need points and needs points fast so expect Maine to play desperate hockey. Never know what could happen but def better bring it or they will get run out of the arena once again. GO BLUE!!

Comment

Originally posted by joconnor2189 View Post
                            If Maine doesn't come out with intensity this def could be an ugly weekend. I don't know what else you need to get fired up than a weekend series against your biggest rival. They need points and needs points fast so expect Maine to play desperate hockey. Never know what could happen but def better bring it or they will get run out of the arena once again. GO BLUE!!
                            Which BLUE? Robin's Egg Blue or Navy Blue?
                            The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              Maine is a has been, and I'm a Maine fan. No way I would drop the "no hardware" insult now.
                              Whaddya mean? That things eternal, though incorrect. Technically speaking, even an empty trophy case has hardware 'on' it. Hinges, handles, etc...they're all technically 'hardware'.
                              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                                congrats, Whitehead is still your coach, and will be for the forseeable future.
                                oh, and if you're going to bring youtube videos in:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvax5...eature=related (2:35 in)
                                why in heaven's name are you THAT interested in this type of video that you would have watched till 2:35 in?

wow.
                                wild, I am sure.
                                ...last, maine hoceky does not have much going for it, but Whitehead has done better than Umile in the NCAA's... how can YOU compare?
                                when maine loses badly in the post season, nobody uses the verb Whitehead-ated... your coach has his own verb

Comment

Working...
                                X