Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Minnesota Offseason Thread

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Half full. Everyone who can get a contract will be gone. Maturi will sign Lucia to an extension.
    Well, this is good news. Maturi always extends a year before he fires. Lucia will be out after 2012 at the latest!
    Most victories- Minnesota (1,526)

Most Tourney Victories- Minnesota (49)

30 tourney appearances

19 frozen fours

16 straight post season victories ended on 3-28-04 by tUMD. (This sig was edited for BC06!)

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
      We'll be going into mass production in 4 weeks. I'll let ya know. All proceeds go to the Lucia Buy Out Fund.
      Now I'm torn. The chance to unirate and poop right on Goldy is a very powerful urge, but if it helps buy out tDon, which MAY help the rodent program overall, well, I may not want to help with that. Of course, Maturi firing tDon could actually hurt the program. So I think right now I'm 75% onboard with the purchase. Can I be your SE WI distributor?
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Now I'm torn. The chance to unirate and poop right on Goldy is a very powerful urge, but if it helps buy out tDon, which MAY help the rodent program overall, well, I may not want to help with that. Of course, Maturi firing tDon could actually hurt the program. So I think right now I'm 75% onboard with the purchase. Can I be your SE WI distributor?
        I will cover NW MINNESOTA!! I have a lot of people that will want one!!
        Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gordwiser View Post
          I met the guy on the golf course a couple years ago who HAD this toilet... Sioux fan, of course.
          FYP. Friggin' thing is heavy too.

I've got a stack of rep applications to go through, so we're not taking any more apps. But I could use you on post production. When the toilets come off the line they need to be brushed and cleaned. Are you on board?

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
          I will cover NW MINNESOTA!! I have a lot of people that will want one!!
          We've decided to ban sales to Sioux fans. The lawnmower incident a couple years ago pretty much sealed that. Sorry guy.

Comment

But Harley, do you really want to miss out on all that money$$$$$$. In this economy, you should take whatever you can!!!
            Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

FYP. Friggin' thing is heavy too.
              Were you talking about the fan or the toilet?

Comment

Wow: this thread.
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I've got a stack of rep applications to go through, so we're not taking any more apps. But I could use you on post production. When the toilets come off the line they need to be brushed and cleaned. Are you on board?
                  Can I whiz on Goldy first, then brush it and clean it? Do you need more than just 1 of these post production type people? My eldest son is of working age now.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/Gophertoilet.jpg******
                    So bad but so funny. Couldn't get the licensing rights for a Fighting Sioux toilet?
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

this really brightens my day. effen awesome! the picture that is, not the off-season talk
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Love the obsession.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          this really brightens my day. effen awesome! the picture that is, not the off-season talk
                          The off season talk is better.
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Can I whiz on Goldy first, then brush it and clean it? Do you need more than just 1 of these post production type people? My eldest son is of working age now.
                            I've got one slot left on the line... I'm inclined to go with Ashley:

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/Gophers2.jpg******

Comment

I've got one slot left on the line... I'm inclined to go with Ashley:

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/Gophers2.jpg******
                              I could assist her. You wouldn't have to pay me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Love the obsession.
                                well...The Sauer years from like 95 to the end really did it. going 1-3 vs. the rats annually is unacceptable!
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X