Former All American gets the call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former All American gets the call

Former second team all american Mike Hedden from Neumann College University was called up from the ECHL Toledo Walleye to the Grand Rapids Griffins of the AHL over the weekend. Always nice to see a DIII alum getting a chance to play at such a high level. Congrats to him on a great accomplishment.

Re: Former All American gets the call

Originally posted by pierre maguire View Post
    Former second team all american Mike Hedden from Neumann College University was called up from the ECHL Toledo Walleye to the Grand Rapids Griffins of the AHL over the weekend. Always nice to see a DIII alum getting a chance to play at such a high level. Congrats to him on a great accomplishment.
    http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...s-Grand-Rapids
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Guess I should have looked harder for that thread. Thanks! Delete this one!

Comment

Originally posted by pierre maguire View Post
        Guess I should have looked harder for that thread. Thanks! Delete this one!
        If you delete your original post (click Edit, then delete post) this thread will be gone.
        Plattsburgh CARDINALS
        SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
        ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
        NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
        NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
        NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
        NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Working...
        X