PDA

View Full Version : St. Cloud State @ Bemidji State, The Husky Beaver series in Bemidji

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Skeeterman
01-18-2011, 08:49 PM
The Huskies are on a four game winning streak for the first time all year so I am sure the team is feeling good right now. Obviously beating Tech is no big deal since they haven't won in the NHC in years, but beating Cornell and Miami were good wins. The team needs to sweep this weekend if they have any chance at home ice. Will that happen? I doubt it, but I think they have enough talent to do it if they actually bring the hustle needed to sweep a physical BSU that usually out works other team.

The boys are ready to roll! Beavers, here we come.

scsutommyboy
01-19-2011, 10:15 AM
The boys are ready to roll! Beavers, here we come.

It's going to be so cold outside this weekend I am sure the boy's are going to enjoy staying inside and licking some beaver....:D

Dude Love
01-20-2011, 04:14 AM
I can't even describe how dumb it is for BSU fans to use the "JBSU" nickname. Make it to a Frozen Four and they think they're the Gophers.

Dirty
01-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Just call BSU Cousin Oliver.

SCSU Euro
01-20-2011, 08:24 AM
Just call BSU Cousin Oliver.

or Alice the maid

Skeeterman
01-20-2011, 08:47 AM
I can't even describe how dumb it is for BSU fans to use the "JBSU" nickname. Make it to a Frozen Four and they think they're the Gophers.

It's like the blind are leading the blind. Keep in mind, some beavers are blonde.

Upper Deck
01-20-2011, 10:04 AM

Well . . . two playoff wins is greater than one . . . but please don't compare us to the Gophers - that's your mantra, isn't it, JBSU? :D

Bronzebacks
01-20-2011, 10:21 AM
Well . . . two playoff wins is greater than one . . . but please don't compare us to the Gophers - that's your mantra, isn't it, JBSU?

Look out! We have a disgruntled one here. An itchy Beaver perhaps?

scsutommyboy
01-20-2011, 12:03 PM

Why wouldn't they use it when they get rise out people like you? :eek: ;)

I don't put you in this category, but there are some Husky fans on here who get more enjoyment out the Gophers losing than the Huskies winning. They bring up Gopher news all time and seem to care way to much about that team. For those people the "JBSU" label sadly fits. Don't you notice when fans at our arena cheer louder when they announce the gophers losing than they cheer for their own team? If people actually stopped acting like that then I am sure that label would go away. As for what some BSU fan thinks, I really could care less. Trust me when I say there is no envy going on from any of our fan base towards their team.

Upper Deck
01-20-2011, 12:42 PM

I don't put you in this category, but there are some Husky fans on here who get more enjoyment out the Gophers losing than the Huskies winning. They bring up Gopher news all time and seem to care way to much about that team. For those people the "JBSU" label sadly fits. Don't you notice when fans at our arena cheer louder when they announce the gophers losing than they cheer for their own team? If people actually stopped acting like that then I am sure that label would go away. As for what some BSU fan thinks, I really could care less. Trust me when I say there is no envy going on from any of our fan base towards "each other's teams".
Great post! And we agree! You keep your team (tradition and rink too), and we'll keep our's.:)

gmann
01-20-2011, 12:47 PM

Won't see me using JBSU. sccc is how I roll. ;)

scsutommyboy
01-20-2011, 02:13 PM
Great post! And we agree! You keep your team (tradition and rink too), and we'll keep our's.:)

I actually love our rink and with the renovations starting this summer it is going to be even better. I wish I could come up and see the new rink this weekend, but with two boy's in hockey it is hard to get away these days.

Skeeterman
01-20-2011, 02:33 PM
or Alice the maid

Would you do Alice?

Tipsy McStagger
01-20-2011, 02:45 PM
You aren't in the CHA anymore.

scsutommyboy
01-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Would you do Alice?

Is she still alive?:eek:

Skeeterman
01-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Is she still alive?:eek:

Must be, I didn't get any invite to her funeral.

Dude Love
01-20-2011, 02:58 PM

It takes more than that to "get a rise" out of me. :p

scsutommyboy
01-20-2011, 02:58 PM
Must be, I didn't get any invite to her funeral.

So you did Alice?:eek:

Skeeterman
01-20-2011, 04:05 PM
So you did Alice?:eek:

No, but she was in my Spank Bank.

HumRsky
01-20-2011, 05:00 PM
or Alice the maid They don't need a nickname, with "BS-U" and "Beavers" the jokes write themselves.