X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merrymack skating circles around Boston Collage

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Me too.
    OK, so I type a letter in my AOL mail, hit send and the person I send it to receives it. It's free, and I can add a smiley face to my mail if I like. How ya gonna beat that?
    i'm with you Fivehole.............i've had it forever , it does what i want it to do and secondly and more importantly, who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      i'm with you Fivehole.............i've had it forever , it does what i want it to do and secondly and more importantly, who cares?
      Same with me. Has now defaulted to become my wife's e-mail of choice. Works perfectly well for what she needs.
      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Someone should start a "How sad is your email" thread and we can discuss how the Mack is skating circles around BC in there.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

We BU fans and most of other Hockey East school fans love it when bc loses.

My two favorite teams are the Terriers and anyone who plays bc.

All bets are off on the 18th.

Comment

This thread is going to be the t-its

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk 18 View Post

U know what you guys should do? This is brilliant. When you play BC, heck, if you play anyone, you should chant some negatively (profanity laced) chant against BC. That would be hysterical...

Comment

LOL. That is just SO fanboy of you.
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I'm totally shocked a fan from any other HE fan base would feel this way about the Eagles. I thought you all loved your team playing 2nd fiddle to BC.

Here's the deal...
                  The Mack is down in Nashville this weekend and will probably lose at least one because, 1.) it's a road trip, and 2.) they just haven't learned how to bring it every night against teams that are not BC. They'll then return home and probably tie BU on Tuesday.

If they can manage to finish in the top 4 HE, they'll get home ice and then make it to the Garden. If they happen to meet BC, they'll bring there double-'A' game, but it won't be near enough as they'll get waxed by at least 3 goals.

As a BC fan, I want to thank y'all for bringing your 'A' game against BC every single night, and I look forward to seeing my team play any one of your teams in the Hockey East Tournament, but I'd especially love to see my Eagles with a Garden matchup against the Mack.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Boston Collage is going down the tube
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I have to feel bad for a guy that roots against BC and for BU. Aside from 2009, that is one hellaciously tough stretch from 1998-2011 and probably beyond. That could drive the most ardent fanboy into suicide, so congrats on still being alive (unless you tried and failed since BU fanboys like yourself don't succeed at much of anything... but now you can tell us how you run a Fortune 500 comp, date a supermodel, and own a 2 superyachts).
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                      X