PC and BC @ TIMMAY TIME 1/14 abd 1/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC and BC @ TIMMAY TIME 1/14 abd 1/16

For all PC and BC fans, if the team was not pathetic enough for you at the beginning of December/Mid November (respectively)....BOY are you in for a treat now!

FOR THOSE TRAVELING, HERE'S A FEW GUARRANTEES:

--Maine's Juniors and Seniors will look as motivated as a morbidly obese guy trying to find a plate of brussel sprouts.

--Maine will have made zero effective adjustments. I don't just mean between periods. Watch tape from October. That's exactly what they're going to try to run...and when team's defend it...they'll scratch their heads and lose the rest of their motivation.

--Maine's Women's team will finish more checks. Unfortunately, they're playing in Boston, so if you're looking for some bruising action but still feel like hating on the Black Bears, save the drive. Even though it's a penalty in their game, I bet they won't get benched after they do it.

--NO ONE will come to the defense of the goalies, and they're both freshmen, so feel free to snow them, take extra whacks at their gloves, hell, run 'em over. No one will run you for it, so why not?

--All our defensemen will be playing forward and all our forwards will be on defense. We'll lose 10-1 and Tim will call it a ''good thing''. I just can't tell if that will be before or after he throws the players under the bus but takes no personal ownership.

FUN!
    Being led to the promiseland by TIMMAY!!!

Re: PC and BC @ TIMMAY TIME 1/14 abd 1/16

Saw I had a typo in the title. But not unlike our captains...I have no drive to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Howitz-ah View Post
      Saw I had a typo in the title. But not unlike our captains...I have no drive to fix it.
      ABD (American Board of Dermatology) may be appropriate. Perhaps Maine is dealing with leprosy.Before anyone misinterprets that it means that nobody wants to go near them for they are too unpredictable. Will they implode or explode.
      Last edited by BC/HE; 01-12-2011, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
        ABD (American Board of Dermatology) may be appropriate. Perhaps Maine is dealing with leprosy.Before anyone misinterprets that it means that nobody wants to go near them for they are too unpredictable. Will they implode or explode.
        Stay tuned for USCHO Maine board excitement next week if Maine implodes this weekend. Shud be fun !!
        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
          Stay tuned for USCHO Maine board excitement next week if Maine implodes this weekend. Shud be fun !!
          And if we sweep, the confusion may give me an aneurysm.
          Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

Originally posted by Erix_The_Red View Post
            You're safe...dont worry.
            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Maine is a different team at home. I see a split.

Maine 4 PC 1

Maine 2 BC 3

Comment

Surprised sandiego hasn't made fun of BC yet...

oh wait, nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Erix_The_Red View Post

I said before in the primary thread....

A win, A blowout event, A sweep....even if any of those good things DO happen for Maine...it means NOTHING.

Let me say it again:

ONE regulation win away from Alfond Arena this season.

0-5-2 against ranked competition away from Alfond Arena. This is including the now unranked Michigan State.

A team built around a strong offense? How's this stat for you:

0.98 Goals Per 60 minutes played against the current Top 20 away from Alfond

...This means if we go down to the Whit and lose 8-1 on Friday, we will eclipse our offensive stat in this category. This, too, is probably "a good thing" according to Tim.
                  Last edited by Howitz-ah; 01-13-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X