No announcement yet.

Jack Parker Controls the Weather, Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Parker Controls the Weather, Too!

So then, in addition to referees, linesmen, HE officials, NCAA Selection Committee Members, goal judges, timekeepers, penalty box attendants, schedule makers, BU professors, BU Admissions Directors and zamboni drivers, we now see that JP controls the weather to his own benefit. How else to explain this month's Storm of the Century?

Instead of playing MC tonight without Nicastro, he conjures up this mess.

He must have spent the past two days assessing the situation.

1. Nicastro sits out an NC game.
    2. MC has to play on Tuesday following a long trip and 2 games in Alabama, of all places, this weekend.
    3. We get to play on Tuesday while well-rested.

Is there any end to his nefarious ways?
    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Re: Jack Parker Controls the Weather, Too!

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
    Liver failure?
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

So then, in addition to referees, linesmen, HE officials, NCAA Selection Committee Members, goal judges, timekeepers, penalty box attendants, schedule makers, BU professors, BU Admissions Directors and zamboni drivers, we now see that JP controls the weather to his own benefit. How else to explain this month's Storm of the Century?

2. MC has to play on Tuesday following a long trip and 2 games in Alabama, of all places, this weekend.

Thread of the (snow) day!

And you weren't even as right as you thought you were! MC actually plays in Nashville against UAH, so JP clearly thought that he'd allow the MC players to get sloshed this weekend in the Music City, come back hungover and have to play against us on Tuesday. Perfecto!
      time to write new history

Comment

Well done!

BU Hockey: Snow Control
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
          Thread of the (snow) day!

MC actually plays in Nashville against UAH..
          Nashville??
          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by nick papagiorgio View Post
            liver failure?
            lol!
            Originally posted by mookie1995
            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Nashville??
              First D-I hockey games ever played in the state of Tennessee. Great job on the thread, BTW.
              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Nashville??
                big boy bldg too.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Elis, eat your heart out with your bragging rights threads, this one is laugh out loud funny.

Comment

For the record, not even Max Nicastro and a little bit of rest for BU and travel for Merrimack is going to help you.

You must have missed the memo, but according to the folks at Merrimack, they might have the best team in college hockey history as evidenced by their 2 home wins over BC this year (even though the past doesn't matter according to them). In many hockey circles (in the North Andover area), this is a more impressive triumph than the USA 1980 victory over the USSR.

So while you have Jack Parker and the weather on your side... well... that simply isn't enough to beat Merrimack, the greatest team in college hockey history, this year.

I'd recommend a biohazard suit to keep fluids from excited Merrimack fans from infecting you ... but, I know Jack Parker will be upset and think less of you if you're not wearing a BU jersey... so... just try to stay 10 feet or more from the Merrimack fans.
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                      For the record, not even Max Nicastro and a little bit of rest for BU and travel for Merrimack is going to help you.

You must have missed the memo, but according to the folks at Merrimack, they might have the best team in college hockey history as evidenced by their 2 home wins over BC this year (even though the past doesn't matter according to them). In many hockey circles (in the North Andover area), this is a more impressive triumph than the USA 1980 victory over the USSR.

So while you have Jack Parker and the weather on your side... well... that simply isn't enough to beat Merrimack, the greatest team in college hockey history, this year.

I'd recommend a biohazard suit to keep fluids from excited Merrimack fans from infecting you ... but, I know Jack Parker will be upset and think less of you if you're not wearing a BU jersey... so... just try to stay 10 feet or more from the Merrimack fans.
                      I'll say it again....the people that are talking about Merrimack as having the "the best team in college hockey" are uttered by people like you and other opposing fans...not us. I think we'd really appreciate it if you'd stop putting words in our mouths. If I really thought we had the best team in the college hockey I would say it, but I haven't because of the quite obvious reason that we're not the best team in college hockey.

I don't mind argument and discourse, in fact I encourage it. My Augustinian teachings from Merrimack have only reinforced my position that only through open and transparent discourse can the truth by revealed... but stop putting words in Merrimack fan's mouths and then proceed to tell the rest of the world that we said those words.
                      Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post

Perhaps this post is better suited to the Merrimack thread.

Comment

Parker doesn't control the weather, the government does. I know this because I read it on the internets:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1694.cfm

Comment

Perhaps this post is better suited to the Merrimack thread.
                            I don't know, I think it should be a whole entire new thread, we should hear how Merrimack is the best team in the country, and that they skate circles around a misspelled league.

Comment

^
                              See what I'm saying!!!!!

These guys are a trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X