Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota at North Dakota - Get Your Riot Gear

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
    If you want to play that mindless game.....
    Mindless Game? Are you referring to the way Lucia coaches the game?
    "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

May the best team win.
      A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

It's going to be strange not watching Kangas getting pulled this weekend. Makes me feel older. His three yanks in a weekend series (which I like to call: "getting Kangased") was epic, and the hopes for a repeat were high on my season wish list.

So is Patterson up to the job? Not by himself, he isn't. But with the help of Frattin, Malone, Hextall and Kristo -- each of whom I predict will have 4+ point weekends -- he just might pull it off.

And as a side prediction, I think John Hill will discover his inner dasher monkey.

Sioux sweep: 7-2, 6-0

Comment

Gophers win two close games 4-3

Comment

Originally posted by Busua View Post
            It's going to be strange not watching Kangas getting pulled this weekend. Makes me feel older. His three yanks in a weekend series (which I like to call: "getting Kangased") was epic, and the hopes for a repeat were high on my season wish list.

So is Patterson up to the job? Not by himself, he isn't. But with the help of Frattin, Malone, Hextall and Kristo -- each of whom I predict will have 4+ point weekends -- he just might pull it off.

And as a side prediction, I think John Hill will discover his inner dasher monkey.

Sioux sweep: 7-2, 6-0
            I always enjoy how Sioux fans enjoy their rivals losses more than their own victories. It's so petty. So, how many Holy Cross jersies do you own? I put the over/under at 5.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I always enjoy how Sioux fans enjoy their rivals losses more than their own victories. It's so petty. So, how many Holy Cross jersies do you own? I put the over/under at 5.
              *** I never understood that one either

Comment

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
                Gophers win two close games 4-3
                When? Against Michigna Tech.?
                "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                  When? Against Michigna Tech.?
                  You are prolly right but they are kids and they do still have to play the games

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
                      *** I never understood that one either
                      It really isn't that difficult to understand for a normal person, but evidently it's quantum physics to the average Gopher fan. It irritates you so much and you whine about it so much. Who in this thread has talked about Holy Cross other than Gopher fans? Yet Sioux fans are completely obsessed with it.

I myself enjoy how Gopher fans b^tch and complain like a bunch of eight year old girls no matter what Sioux fans do. You'll whine about anything a Sioux fan does. They are so mean to us when we come to REA. They yell at me. They complain about the refs. They do this. They do that. I hate them. They suck. They hurt my oh so delicate feelings. I think I need a psychologist. *****http://smilies.blazemint.com/s/cwm/cwm/crying.gif******

Gopher fans have become so pathetic and sensitive that they can't even talk smack any more. Freaking pathetic. Obviously the fans are taking on the personality of the team and have no backbone at all.
                      Last edited by Dirty; 01-14-2011, 11:42 AM.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        It really isn't that difficult to understand for a normal person, but evidently it's quantum physics to the average Gopher fan. It irritates you so much and you whine about it so much. Who in this thread has talked about Holy Cross other than Gopher fans? Yet Sioux fans are completely obsessed with it.

I myself enjoy how Gopher fans b^tch and complain like a bunch of eight year old girls no matter what Sioux fans do. You'll whine about anything a Sioux fan does. They are so mean to us when we come to REA. They yell at me. They complain about the refs. They do this. They do that. I hate them. They suck. They hurt my oh so delicate feelings. I think I need a psychologist. *****http://smilies.blazemint.com/s/cwm/cwm/crying.gif******

Gopher fans have become so pathetic and sensitive that they can't even talk smack any more. Freaking pathetic. Obviously the fans are taking on the personality of the team and have no backbone at all.
                        Somebody needs a nap

Comment

Ah yes, since I make numerous valid points, I need a nap. Yes, that makes sense. Only Gopher fans were talking about Holy Cross in this thread. Only Gopher fans are whining about how big and mean and terrible opposing fans are. Only Gopher fans get upset and complain when Sioux fans try to engage in a little smack talk. Don't blame me that your team sucks and you are despondent over this.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Actually Dirty Minnesota fans are pretty to close to what UND fans were in the early 90s they were not getting full crowds at Uncle Ralphies old arena and they were not that great of a team do you remember that ? Gino moved over and Blais came in and boom everything was back. Its pretty hard to talk smack against the Sioux faithfull when you have put a team out like we have the last 3 years we will be back I promise you that and then the whine will be arrogance per the norm.

Comment

[QUOTE=Slash01;4989480]A few of my friends from Minnesota are coming to town this weekend. They asked, what should we expect (as they are Minnesota fans).

Flying elbows
                              Freezing weather
                              Ugly Chicks
                              Tons of snow
                              People finishing sentences with the word, eh
                              And toothless methheads stumbling around

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                Ah yes, since I make numerous valid points, I need a nap. Yes, that makes sense. Only Gopher fans were talking about Holy Cross in this thread. Only Gopher fans are whining about how big and mean and terrible opposing fans are. Only Gopher fans get upset and complain when Sioux fans try to engage in a little smack talk. Don't blame me that your team sucks and you are despondent over this.
                                I have been a fan 40 years Im not despondent I have seen the cycle before We will be back . To talk smack with the team we currently have versus the one UND is currently fielding seems a little stupid . With that I will impatiently wait for change and look forward to the annual crash and burn by UND in March followed by the "At least we were there " statements sure to follow

Comment

Working...
                                X