Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota at North Dakota - Get Your Riot Gear

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
    Hoping for one blowout game where Lucia is forced to pull his goalie. Any chance of seeing Kangas in this series?
    Nope, sounds like his career as a Gopher is over.
    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Indeed. I think the Minnesota AD is excited for beating Ohio State in something. How shocked they will be.
      Yes, things better change. ha.
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Is it Friday yet??

SIOUX YA YA!!!!

Lets Go SIOUX!!!!
        Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
          Nope, sounds like his career as a Gopher is over.
          Really? It's that bad? Guess I hadn't seen that posted yet.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If the Sioux keep to form, they will come out blazing on Friday night and make the Saturday game close. It is time they stay mentally tough and put together 6 periods of hockey. Otherwise, the Gophers have a good chance of taking one game. I can't see a Gophers sweep, though.

Any word on our injured players or the new Winnipeg player?
            A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
              Any word on our injured players or the new Winnipeg player?
              Gregoire is still out and Dickin hasn't passed the NCAA Clearinghouse yet, so he can't play as of yet.
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I'll make a bet with Brent right now. Where is he? He's the only Gopher fan here that believes his team can sweep.
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

The gopher could sweep if they actually played to there ability, they are hands down one of the most talented teams in all of college hockey. The Coach just needs to figure out how to get it out of them and they could sweep anyone, any weekend!!!!!

Comment

Still thinking a split with the Gophers winning on Friday Night 3-2 goal scorers MINN Bjugstad, Cepis, Barriball Sue Frattin, Nelson.
                    Saturday Night Sue win 5-2 Minn goal scorers Bjugstad and Haula, Sue Goal scorers Kristo, Frattin (2), Marto, Trupp. Just a thought cause i believe they will both get 2 points this weekend and I think i few players are going to step up for the Gophs I mean if Bjugstad breaks out this kid has all the potential in the world probably one of thee most talented kids in college hockey today. If they could put it together they could and will be a team to watch for late season!!!!!

Comment

I love run on sentences.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        I love run on sentences.
                        You think that's bad? There's a Sioux on GPL making a complete *** of himself and your fanbase.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          You think that's bad? There's a Sioux on GPL making a complete *** of himself and your fanbase.
                          I know. Your new boy reminded me of him with his awesome grammar.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                            I'll make a bet with Brent right now. Where is he? He's the only Gopher fan here that believes his team can sweep.
                            He's not the only one that thinks the Gophers CAN sweep, just the only one who sort of believes the WILL. Scoobie BELIEVES the Gophs will lose by 50, no sand-bagging.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              I love run on sentences.
                              More like a run-on paragraph.

I agree with his Bjugstad assessment too. He could be the best college player ever if he sticks around 6 years.

Comment

Bjugstad gets himself in good position, then fires the puck directly into the center of the goaltenders gut. He has pin-point accuracy.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X