Ignatius vs Dominic: BC/PC weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignatius vs Dominic: BC/PC weekend

I can't believe this hasn't been started yet. Dear PC, please win one of these games....

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Re: Ignatius vs Dominic: BC/PC weekend

I'm assuming Kreider, Wey, and Dumoulin will be back for BC? If so, the Eagles will have a full roster for the first time in weeks now that Cross and Kevin Hayes are back. Alber should be the only guy missing. Good luck to Providence.

Comment

Jon, you need to start more threads. Excellent title!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Jon, you need to start more threads. Excellent title!
        PC needs to keep actually winning games to keep me involved.

I wonder if Army will start Beaudry both games or if he gives Gates a shot after a exhibition win at UNB. I think if BC blows PC out on Friday - and let's be realistic here, they usually do - we might get a back up the next night at the Coffin. PC needs to figure out some way of winning a game to give themselves and us confidence headed into the meat grinder that is HE.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Still hoping the girl in the brown shirt will show up to another BC-PC game at Conte.
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
          X