Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday Jan. 4th Scores: Plattsburgh looks to keep the Prez 0-fer at the Stafford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Jan. 4th Scores: Plattsburgh looks to keep the Prez 0-fer at the Stafford

Alright I know it's a couple hours early and I'm breaking the rule that helped create about these threads...sue me.

I'm getting on the bus here soon and wouldn't have the opportunity to post it later

Tonight the streak is on the line. I am 0-for-5 in games at the Ronald B. Stafford Ice Arena between the Oswego Men, Elmira Men, and Elmira women.

The Norwich men take their first crack at stopping the streak tonight at 7 p.m.

Lots of other teams in action including Oswego against Skidmore.

As always, post 'em if ya got 'em!
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: Tuesday Jan. 4th Scores: Plattsburgh looks to keep the Prez 0-fer at the Stafford

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    ...I'm getting on the bus here soon and wouldn't have the opportunity to post it later ..!
    What?? You have enough vension already?
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Re: Tuesday Jan. 4th Scores: Plattsburgh looks to keep the Prez 0-fer at the Stafford

Will try and give updates from Middlebury . Been on the bus for 3 hours now

Comment

There was already a thread for the midweek games that started yesterday.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          There was already a thread for the midweek games that started yesterday.
          Well that's just non-sense to start a score thread for the whole week!
          GO LAKERS!!!
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            Well that's just non-sense to start a score thread for the whole week!
            Us non hoity-toity leagues get game ice whenever we can. Sure it helps to own your own rink (and a working scoreboard), but when your campus budget is getting axed everytime the legislature meets, you take whatever you can get.

We've been having a midweek game thread all season. PFFFTTT!!!!!
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Courtesy of MCullen in "that other score thread"
              Tuesday, January 4

Franklin Pierce at Saint Anselm 7:00 pm (Live Stats)
              Hobart at Brockport 7:00 pm No Free Coverage
              Norwich at Plattsburgh 7:00 pm (Away Audio, Home Audio, Live Stats)
              Skidmore at Oswego 7:00 pm (Audio, Live Stats)
              Southern Maine at Middlebury 7:00 pm (Audio)
              Wentworth at Bowdoin 7:00 pm (Live Stats, Video)
              Finlandia at Augsburg 7:05 pm CT (Live Stats)
              Assumption at Westfield State 7:35 pm (Video)
              Fitchburg State at Becker 8:30 pm (Live Stats)
              GO LAKERS!!!
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Emptiest I have ever seen the Stafford 10 minutes to faceoff.

Snowed all the way up from Northfield today and its now snowing in Plattsburgh.

Lots of accidents headed south on I-89.

Hope everyone that was planning on coming up made it safely.

Leis in net for Plattsburgh and Dubois for Norwich.
                GO LAKERS!!!
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Let's go Cadets, beating Plattsburgh is all you need to get your skates back underneath you.
                  There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Agreed, Prez. This is a very disappointing crowd. Snow has to have driven some people away.

Comment

Anyone know if there is a stream either video or audio for the Brockport v Hobart game tonight

Comment

I hope Norwich players realize how many of us tune in to their away games when we can't be in the crowd cheering them on. Maybe makes up for the early home game leavers.

Comment

Chris Duzynski punches home a PP goal for Norwich. 1-0 Cadets on a PP goal.

Duszynski bangs home a loose rebound after an initial save by Leis.
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by #1Hobartfan View Post
                            Anyone know if there is a stream either video or audio for the Brockport v Hobart game tonight
                            FastHockey has Brockport's video webcast. Obviously, it's not free. (link in case you have money to spare)

Brockport's student radio station usually does hockey games, but it appears they are doing basketball tonight. (link in case they changed their minds)

Comment

Duszynski scores from Schroaeder and Anderson at 4:15,of the 1st Power Play. P-burg just took a 5 min hit from behind with game misconduct. Norwich headed into another power play.

Comment

Working...
                              X