PDA

View Full Version : Not so ez????

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

yaledoc
01-01-2011, 12:48 AM
The Flying Dutchmen beat the Golden Gophers. The Bobcats beat the Mavericks. RPI over UAH. Colgate, the ECAC under-performer, loses to the Eagles by one goal.
Oh, and then there's the Bulldogs (and I don't mean UMD)...... Tonight I treated the ER
to pizza, wrote on the top box "GO BULLDOGS.... all the way in 2011", and one of the nurses says: "Doc, I didn't know you went to Georgia". Go figure.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, and hopefully I won't hear any anti-Yale sentiment 'til next year!!!!

Dirty
01-01-2011, 12:51 AM
It's like he can't figure out when to use wordwrap and when not to use wordwrap.

GRussinko
01-01-2011, 12:54 AM
http://i971.***********.com/albums/ae197/GRussinko/demotivational-posters-prenatal-facepalm.jpg

TonyTheTiger20
01-01-2011, 12:55 AM
This guy

<----

has no anti-Yale sentiment.

However:

Colgate, the ECAC under-performer, loses to the Eagles by one goal.
Come on now.

Fighting Sioux 23
01-01-2011, 01:45 AM
The problem with the ECAC and why they get no respect is that they don't deliver come NCAA Tournament time. In their last 40 games as a conference, they are 10-30 in the NCAA Tournament, dating back to 1997. In that time frame, they have yet to have a team play for a title. When you look at it, Cornell is responsible for 7 of those 10 victories. If you take them out of the equation, the ECAC (-Cornell) is 3-23. Until those numbers start to turn the other way, they won't get respect.

The ECAC is going to get a chance (most likely) at putting in 3-4 teams in the NCAA Tournament this year. They'll get their chance to earn their respect.

walrus
01-01-2011, 06:06 AM
Wow
The ECAC won some regular season games, thats awesome

sshablak
01-01-2011, 08:23 AM
The gap is closing !!!

BoSox3066
01-01-2011, 08:28 AM
The problem with the ECAC and why they get no respect is that they don't deliver come NCAA Tournament time. In their last 40 games as a conference, they are 10-30 in the NCAA Tournament, dating back to 1997. In that time frame, they have yet to have a team play for a title. When you look at it, Cornell is responsible for 7 of those 10 victories. If you take them out of the equation, the ECAC (-Cornell) is 3-23. Until those numbers start to turn the other way, they won't get respect.

The ECAC is going to get a chance (most likely) at putting in 3-4 teams in the NCAA Tournament this year. They'll get their chance to earn their respect.

Wins the thread/ The ECAC gets these kinds of regular season wins every year. That's why they always end up with a fradulent #1 seed (Clarkson?) and end up with people saying their 2-3 other teams didn't belong in the field over team X from the WCHA or Hockey East when the ECAC teams in question go one and done.

Frozen Fours since 2004: CHA 1, Atlantic Hockey 1, ECAC 0.
Make a Frozen Four, then come back and see me.

WeWantMore
01-01-2011, 09:43 AM
The Flying Dutchmen beat the Golden Gophers.

That's an accomplishment?

Carmine Scarpaglia
01-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Ezac still stinks. Every year we have this conversation at this time of year. You know your league sucks when you are touting a moral victory vs. BC while they were missing 4 very good players. I am particularly looking forward to seeing Yale fall on their face in 2011. Happy new year.

Runninwiththedogs
01-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Aren't there already 17 other threads on this exact topic?

jcarter7669
01-01-2011, 01:52 PM
The Flying Dutchmen beat the Golden Gophers. The Bobcats beat the Mavericks. RPI over UAH. Colgate, the ECAC under-performer, loses to the Eagles by one goal.
Oh, and then there's the Bulldogs (and I don't mean UMD)...... Tonight I treated the ER
to pizza, wrote on the top box "GO BULLDOGS.... all the way in 2011", and one of the nurses says: "Doc, I didn't know you went to Georgia". Go figure.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, and hopefully I won't hear any anti-Yale sentiment 'til next year!!!!

You just don't get it do you?

Big wins against UAH, UNO and Minny and you get a hard on...

Wow, I'm surprised you didn't put in that tough exhibition game against the Russian Mite squad.

SteveF
01-01-2011, 02:35 PM
dont forget that dartmouth took mercyhurst to overtime!!!

yaledoc
01-01-2011, 05:08 PM
You just don't get it do you?

Big wins against UAH, UNO and Minny and you get a hard on...

Wow, I'm surprised you didn't put in that tough exhibition game against the Russian Mite squad.

Gee, I'm sorry I'm so slow.My inability to grasp difficult concepts (such as "wordwrap", Dirty) must be due to hypoxic brain damage from all those years I spent
in New Haven and Cambridge/ Longwood Avenue (Boston) and all that rarified air! Also, try to find a classier way to express yourself. Fighting Sioux disagreed with me and used facts/statistics to back up his viewpoint. That's the way civilized people, such as
"the wine and cheese crowd" at Ingalls and Bright, do things. Oh and as for you, Carmine...... please get a job!!!! If you were nicer, I would use some of my Boston-area connections to help you out..... after all, working for Yale/Harvard alumni beats collecting a welfare check. Happy New Year to you, too.

Dirty
01-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Facts are overrated.

JF_Gophers
01-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Facts are overrated.Well except the fact that the ECAC will not win a National Title this year (or into the foreseeable future).

FadeToBlack&Gold
01-01-2011, 05:22 PM
http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-popcorn.gif

Onion Man
01-01-2011, 05:45 PM
ECAC is not overrated. Yale is great (although overrated) and future national champ Brown is blowing out BU right now.

manurespreader
01-01-2011, 05:47 PM
He really does resemble a Princeton grad.;)

In denial I guess.

yaledoc
01-01-2011, 05:57 PM
ECAC is not overrated. Yale is great (although overrated) and future national champ Brown is blowing out BU right now.

Thanks, Onion Man. There's that Clemente dude again. Go Bears!!!!!