No announcement yet.

Northfield Savings Bank Tournament Week is Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, but I may have to repro his season tickets for non payment of debt, you know attach his assets.

QUOTE=NU 10;4973426]Charlie You are going to have to face it that Hawk will never get you that well earned steak at Capitol plaza. If you are lucky he may get you a frozen veggie burger with a coupon from Shaws since we now how frugal he is.[/QUOTE]
    Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Re: Northfield Savings Bank Tournament Week is Here

Originally posted by CROSBYNU63 View Post
      I know, but I may have to repro his season tickets for non payment of debt, you know attach his assets.
      Originally posted by NU 10 View Post
      Charlie You are going to have to face it that Hawk will never get you that well earned steak at Capitol plaza. If you are lucky he may get you a frozen veggie burger with a coupon from Shaws since we now how frugal he is.
      It certainly appears there are sufficient witnesses to attest to your claim of a Mechanic's Lien
      Larry Normandin
      SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
      WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

then again,imagine if you actually had to sit through an entire meal with hawk-that's when you win a bet you actually lose.

Comment

Actually, when crossing the border from Windsor, Ontario to Detroit, Michigan the direction of travel is almost due North

Comment

Any Adrian fans making the trip this weekend?

I know there was actually a nice little contingent in Oswego last year. Probably around 20ish or so.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

It wasn't Windsor where we crossed - it was fairly rural where we came in. The first place we came to of any size in the US was Flint. I was just following my GPS.
              2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
              2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
              2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
              2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                Any Adrian fans making the trip this weekend?
                Well you'll be there .....so that's one !

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                  It wasn't Windsor where we crossed - it was fairly rural where we came in. The first place we came to of any size in the US was Flint. I was just following my GPS.
                  The Bluewater Bridge spans the St Clair River between Sarnia On... and Port Huron Mi.

Comment

Bingo! Sarnia - I remember that name. Took forever to get across the last time we went - I was thinking "what would it be like going into Detroit?"
                    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                      Bingo! Sarnia - I remember that name. Took forever to get across the last time we went - I was thinking "what would it be like going into Detroit?"
                      It does tend to get backed up......but usually a better option than Windsor/Detroit.
                      The next time you're passing through.....you can drop in for a visit !

Comment

Originally posted by hawk View Post
                        Norm after the State of Vermont gets through taxing us Tanglewoods just isn't in the budget. After Norwich games I have seen quite a few fans show up at Sarducci's which is always busy.

If I come over to Plattsburgh next Tuesday what you suggest for a lower priced restaurant before the game? I know Micky D is right a the corner as you turn on the road to the arena.
                        I was just in Plattsburgh, the Ninety nine Restaurant was a good meal for a good price, right on RT3 and not far from Stafford. For really fine cuisine, try Michigan's Plus, sweet sauce and buried onions. If you were going to blow your diet at Mickey D's anyway, order fries with the Michigan, awesome but Cholesterol Heaven.
                        There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Is the NSB tournament going to use a shootout if the the game is tied Saturday night? Just got though watching the Caps/Pittsburgh on HBO 24/7 and it was amazing how many of the shooters missed there OT shots. Keith Aucoin is going to experience a lot if he gets a chance to play in the big game New Years Day.
                          2009-2010 Last Person Standing winner
                          2009-2010 Interlock LPS winner

Comment

You might want to try McSweeney's too for a delicious michigan with a spicy sauce and homemade fries right next to the new Hampton Inn. Definitely not low fat!! Perkins is also right there on Rt 3 and has burgers, full meals and of course breakfast items. Hong Kong Jade is a pretty good Chinese buffet next to D. Donuts, usually no waiting either. Something more gourmet, would be Anthony's Rest., my personal favorite. Eating in the bistro will cost you less too.

Comment

Just getting exited about some Norwich hockey, as I always do after the holiday break.

GO WICK!
                              Go Wick!

Comment

Originally posted by hawk View Post
                                Is the NSB tournament going to use a shootout if the the game is tied Saturday night? Just got though watching the Caps/Pittsburgh on HBO 24/7 and it was amazing how many of the shooters missed there OT shots. Keith Aucoin is going to experience a lot if he gets a chance to play in the big game New Years Day.
                                Unfortunately, Keith's stay in DC was very short as he was sent back to Hershey on Dec 29.

Comment

Working...
                                X