Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Looking forward to watching World Juniors with 3 Eagles on the roster.

For next week... would you say that J. Whit will definitely be on defense?
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Thought I'd share this - "collage" commissioned by a BC fan who chose the images which include at least one of every player on 2010 team in the "frame".

******* width="500" height="354">****** name="movie" value="http://www.photoshelter.com/swf/imgWidget.swf">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="FlashVars" value="i=I0000Zx8H7pLOehk&b=1">****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.photoshelter.com/swf/imgWidget.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="true" FlashVars="i=I0000Zx8H7pLOehk&b=1" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="354">

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
    HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
    HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

If Tommy Cross is available, my guess is that they go with a 5 D-man rotation, but will probably use the Whitney brothers on the points for the PP.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
        If Tommy Cross is available, my guess is that they go with a 5 D-man rotation, but will probably use the Whitney brothers on the points for the PP.
        I agree with you. I think we'll see a five man rotation. The question is will T. Cross be available?
        sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
          I agree with you. I think we'll see a five man rotation. The question is will T. Cross be available?
          as always with the Kremlin over there we'll have to wait for some inside info

Comment

will we be able to buy a feed for this colgate game anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              will we be able to buy a feed for this colgate game anywhere?
              isn't it free on bceagles.com?
              Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                isn't it free on bceagles.com?
                I think they mean video.

And according to this, the answer is no

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  I think they mean video.

And according to this, the answer is no
                  yeah, i want to watch it live rather than listen or watching gametracker show you the puck going back and forth all night

Comment

Subscribe.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                      Subscribe.
                      thanks,but cant you buy individual games any longer? and if so is it on BCeagles.com or somewhere else?

Comment

BCEagles.com doesn't broadcast away games on video unless I'm mistaken.

In other lame news, the twitter is abuzz with news that Patches will be out with a broken jaw after getting "sucker punched."

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          thanks,but cant you buy individual games any longer? and if so is it on BCeagles.com or somewhere else?
                          Sorry. I meant that I was subscribing to this thread.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

If anyone lives on the north shore, Malden Catholic plays St. Mary's in the Division I final of the Saugus Christmas tournament at 7 tonight. Fitzgerald is a BC recruit while Vecchione is a UNH recruit. MC has several other kids who will be going D1. Several Hockey East head coaches along with assistants were in attendance last night for MC's 18-0 victory over St. Bernard's. St. Mary's was a winner over Austin Prep in overtime, a team that has been competitive and produced several D1 players over the last decade, sending kids to BU, UMass, Merrimack and RPI.

High school hockey is no where near as good as it used to be, but this tournament is always good. In the Division II portion of the tourney, host Saugus plays Lynnfield in that division's final. Lynnfield and Saugus High have both produced D1 players in the last decade or so. Higgins, Gordon, Flynn, Maresco, Ferullo, Petersen all played 1-4 years at Lynnfield or Saugus before transferring to prep schools. Neither team is as good as once was, but tournament is always fun and competitive. One of Lynnfield's top players is Kris Houda, a sophomore who is the son of Bruins assistant Doug Houda.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              BCEagles.com doesn't broadcast away games on video unless I'm mistaken.

In other lame news, the twitter is abuzz with news that Patches will be out with a broken jaw after getting "sucker punched."
                              lol " lame news" ..........do we need a freaking game or what? seems like an eternity and we are frothing at the bit for some Eagle hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X