Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
    Is it time to move Bill Arnold up to the 2nd line in place of Pat Mullane? I like Mullane, but I think Arnold has more talent/upside and deserves a shot.
    Why mess with it? The kid is producing where he is and the team has won 8 of its last 9. Maybe give him some PP time, but its not worth messing with the line-up.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Kenny, you of all people, I expected you to know that yes, they've won 8 of 9, but they've also won 10 of 11

Comment

If we can find a way to grab some points against PC and uvm (we have 2 left against each) maybe we will have a few more games against you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
          If we can find a way to grab some points against PC and uvm (we have 2 left against each) maybe we will have a few more games against you guys.
          UML is better than UVM, without a doubt. Vermont may be the worst team in the country. PC is like you guys, so that would be an even match.

Comment

Looking at it right now, you'd have to think the most likely matchup for BC is UMass in the 2/7 series (same as last year, but against a much worse UMass team).

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Looking at it right now, you'd have to think the most likely matchup for BC is UMass in the 2/7 series (same as last year, but against a much worse UMass team).
              Even with the games in hand, UNH has a tougher schedule ahead with 2 vs. Maine 2 vs. Merrimack and 2 vs BC. The games vs. NU will not be easy and even with UVM being awful, they have to go up there which has always been a tough place to play. Not that its important to BC, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them win the regular season with an easier road out (only the 2 games vs. UNH are against home-ice contenders, and I'd be surprised if UNH takes any more than 2 points that weekend). Good luck w/ the Beanpot!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                agree but they've played much better of late (3-2-1 last 6). I didnt think they looked that bad on friday night vs NU but i only say the first half of the game

Comment

#1 in this week's poll. Not worth much, but the way the team has been playing its very well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                    #1 in this week's poll. Not worth much, but the way the team has been playing its very well deserved.
                    wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                      I thought the team was horrible at Lowell. They had way too many defensive zone turnovers.
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

i agree .........and,this team isn't close to playing to their full potential yet and not really close to what will be needed to win it all..........but they're working on it

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          wonderful
                          i know you've made it well known that you dont like being #1...but why?

i would rather be winning games, even ugly ones, then losing. given the run we've been lucky to experience lately i don't know why anyone would be unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                            I thought the team was horrible at Lowell. They had way too many defensive zone turnovers.
                            Horrible is a strong word for a 5-2 win on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                              it was 2-1 deep into the third period. BC will be ready to go come tourney time like they always are.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose98 View Post
                                i would rather be winning games, even ugly ones, then losing
                                than?

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                it was actually 5-1 and yes it was a horrible, sloppy affair. 2-1 game in the third with lowell on the powerplay before cam scored the backbreaker.. then things unraveled even more for lowell. but the game was very much in doubt for the first 50 minutes. that cant be happening when you are playing a team as statistically poor as lowell - sure they are better than their record suggests but couldnt you say the same thing about BC?
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X