Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    ditto, even when they were good a couple of years ago they didnt sell it out......
    The game won't sell out but it should be a pretty decent crowd (4,500 - 5,000) IMO. Get to Lowell around 5:30 or 6:00, buy your tickets, and then grab a beer at the Beer Works or Brewery Exchange.

If you rock up at 6:50 you will probably have to wait in line to buy a ticket. BTW: There is free parking on Suffolk and Cabot Streets as well as the Notini's parking lot across from the Beer Works/Brewery Exchange.
    Let's go Lowell.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

I have heard the club has been managing through some nagging injuries and some sickness among the players of the past couple of weeks...is that true?

If yes the schedule lends itself pretty nicely to healing the sick and injured before the run for trophies begins.

I for one am hoping for a strong and lengthy run for the balance of the regular season and right on through to the frozen four in St. Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
        The game won't sell out but it should be a pretty decent crowd (4,500 - 5,000) IMO. Get to Lowell around 5:30 or 6:00, buy your tickets, and then grab a beer at the Beer Works or Brewery Exchange.

If you rock up at 6:50 you will probably have to wait in line to buy a ticket. BTW: There is free parking on Suffolk and Cabot Streets as well as the Notini's parking lot across from the Beer Works/Brewery Exchange.
        duly noted with the parking......

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          You and the bride sitting in different sections?
          Yep... she's in Florida and I'll be at the game.

When I realized a couple weeks ago that she was going to be away next week, I went to the tix office to get 2 tickets for this game. When I got home and put them away with my other away game tickets, I saw I already had 2 tix for this game. Gettin' old sucks.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
            There is free parking on Suffolk and Cabot Streets as well as the Notini's parking lot across from the Beer Works/Brewery Exchange.
            For 10 bucks (or 20?), one can walk about 200 feet from the garage to the arena. Works for me.
            MAP
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              For 10 bucks (or 20?), one can walk about 200 feet from the garage to the arena. Works for me.
              MAP
              The garage and the lot to the right of the arena should only be $5.00

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                I remembered it was pretty cheap, but not that cheap. Not bad getting out of there either.
                Haven't been to Tsongas in a few years so I had no idea of today's rates. Thanks for the info. (I woulda payed $20. for the convenience )

Comment

Yep... she's in Florida and I'll be at the game.

When I realized a couple weeks ago that she was going to be away next week, I went to the tix office to get 2 tickets for this game. When I got home and put them away with my other away game tickets, I saw I already had 2 tix for this game. Gettin' old sucks.
                  if you park in the garage, write down the level and location of your car and put it in your wallet so you'll know where your car is after the game.............yes, getting old sucks. now, what was it i had for dinner last night?

Comment

Good idea! I'll have to write that down so I remember to write it down.

Comment

Old people.......
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Gettin' old sucks.
                        Wait 'til you're my age.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                          I get to park there for free. They know who I am!
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Considering its in Lowell, I'd rather not park on the side of the road where the liklihood of a family moving into the car is strong while I'm at the game. I think the garage sounds like a good idea.

Comment

The difference, of course, is the homeless people in Lowell all have UML degrees...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                                Considering its in Lowell, I'd rather not park on the side of the road where the liklihood of a family moving into the car is strong while I'm at the game. I think the garage sounds like a good idea.
                                Good idea. I always park on the street when I go to games at BC since there's no homeless people in Boston.

Comment

Working...
                                X