SCSU vs. Cornell and possibly Miami or Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU vs. Cornell and possibly Miami or Maine

Will our boys give us fans a happy new year present by showing up and winning a game or 2? I don't know if Pairwise makes any difference anymore, as we may need to win the Final 5 to get into the NCAA tourney. It is true that you can't spell sucks with SCSU.
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Re: SCSU vs. Cornell and possibly Miami or Maine

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Will our boys give us fans a happy new year present by showing up and winning a game or 2? I don't know if Pairwise makes any difference anymore, as we may need to win the Final 5 to get into the NCAA tourney. It is true that you can't spell sucks with SCSU.
    We're all sick of your Inanity, ridiculous posts, and general idiotic behavior.
    I am the voice of reason

Comment

We're all sick of your Inanity, ridiculous posts, and general idiotic behavior.
      That or nobody care's about yet another two games they are going to lose.....
      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
        That or nobody care's about yet another two games they are going to lose.....
        I agree! I can always rely on the wisdom of Tommyboy! Now if only more people could be like us!!
        I am the voice of reason

Comment

I still like the both of you.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Well, you will have my full sympathy if you lose to Cornell. That is surely an indicator of a bad season this year!
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Yoh! ...anybuddy seen a redhawk? Anywhere, anywhere?
              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                Yoh! ...anybuddy seen a redhawk? Anywhere, anywhere?

Comment

I'm making the road trip. Following it up with NYE in either Miami or Tampa.

It sucks that Miami and Maine play in the first round.
                  Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

Originally posted by Erix_The_Red View Post
                    I'm making the road trip. Following it up with NYE in either Miami or Tampa.

It sucks that Miami and Maine play in the first round.
                    Any sport channel broadcasting these games?
                    I am the voice of reason

Comment

I see this http://www.b2tv.com/partner_members.asp?id=219 but it says
                      View Schedule(s) for Florida College Hockey Classic
                      Florida College Classic
                      Sports Hockey Men's (0)
                      It was on that site in past years http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...orida_0615.htm
                      On TV: Online streaming available via B2 Networks (subscription fee).
                      Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

Originally posted by Erix_The_Red View Post
                        this just in: Motzko is marching the Huskies to Mamby Pamby land to see if they can find some self respect. Jackwagons!! crybabies!
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

If the Huskies get any worse, Bud Selig might try to contract them.
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

SCSU shouldn't have any trouble with Cornell in the first round unless Schafer-style hockey actually puts them to sleep. Cornell hockey is like the character assassins that lurk on this site; annoying but harmless.

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
                              SCSU shouldn't have any trouble with Cornell in the first round unless Schafer-style hockey actually puts them to sleep. Cornell hockey is like the character assassins that lurk on this site; annoying but harmless.
                              Would beating Cornell give them some self confidence, or would they still need to march over to Mamby Pamby land?
                              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Working...
                              X