No announcement yet.

UVM vs Dartmouth (ESPNU) - Predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UVM vs Dartmouth (ESPNU) - Predictions?

Dartmouth has been tough this season with Mello between the pipes. I predict that UVM shows some progress and good play, but it isn’t enough to get the W, Cats lose 4-2.

Re: UVM vs Dartmouth (ESPNU) - Predictions?

Not a chance of a UVM loss if the UVM team that played Yale shows up. Cats 5-2. The drought will end. Mortgage the house go all in.....

Comment

Since the Cats seem almost totally incapable of scoring, I'm gonna say Dartmouth 3-1.

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
        Since the Cats seem almost totally incapable of scoring, I'm gonna say Dartmouth 3-1.
        Hard to say DC plays the Cats tough even when UVM is rated much higher. This year UVM is currently 43rd compared to 19th? That said I'm going 2-2 and if the Cats win I'm starting a "Vermont - skating circles around the EZAC" thread.
        Last edited by jcarter7669; 12-12-2010, 02:44 PM.
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

I'm also predicting that Wahs picks up two points, Lawson gets burned by a forward but crushes someone else to make up for it. The cats out shoot DC by at least 8 SOG, and Marshall is held pointless. Post game quotes from Sneddon will include "process" and "I'm happy with some parts of our game."

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
            I'm also predicting that Wahs picks up two points, Lawson gets burned by a forward but crushes someone else to make up for it. The cats out shoot DC by at least 8 SOG, and Marshall is held pointless. Post game quotes from Sneddon will include "process" and "I'm happy with some parts of our game."
            You been talking to Grantfan?
            Remember the 5 "S's" of hockey - Speed, Size, Strength, Skill and Smarts - The more you have of these, the higher level you get to go to....

Comment

Well Wahs has one but Marshall scored a goal. **** Ms. Cleo...

Comment

Originally posted by observer85 View Post
                You been talking to Grantfan?
                Wonder what happened to him? Waterbury?

Comment

Medvec not in the line up...

Comment

Wild game 4-4 with 4:35 left in the second
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

Clearly no one else from the defense showed up either...

Comment

Pregame radio feed said is has had shoulder injury since early in the season. They said the coaches are sitting him until 2nd half of season hoping he can heal.
                        Remember the 5 "S's" of hockey - Speed, Size, Strength, Skill and Smarts - The more you have of these, the higher level you get to go to....

Comment

Pregame radio feed said is has had shoulder injury since early in the season. They said the coaches are sitting him until 2nd half of season hoping he can heal.
                          Thanks for the info. Seems Sneddon doesn't have a lot of faith in either of the Vazzano brothers.

Comment

...and Marshall is held pointless.
                            Marshall doubles his career goal total with time still left in the game...2nd goal was sweet.

Comment

Marshall doubles his career goal total with time still left in the game...2nd goal was sweet.
                              yeah my bad...never saw that coming. Although when I watch him play I still can't figure out how he doesn't score more then he does...

Comment

Working...
                              X