X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. III

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    while speaking of next yrs. D- we'll loose JFK & Foss...back will be Bergin, Bailen, Dolan, "Beef", Koudys (incoming Leonard & Luke)...that's 7 D-men which is what we're playing with this year. While loosing JFK for 6 games was unfortunate we were able to fill that void w/Dolan and had the advantage of having Brut & Beauregard for emergency. Next year an extended injury on the blueline would leave no "advantage" (see BB & KB) unless Greg B. can switch uni's with Eric B.
    Or Matt Tinordi can switch unis with Mark or Jarred.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
      Based on the amount of ice time Bradley has been getting this year in Youngstown, Im going to assume that he'll be coming in 2012. The game I saw him play, he had one shift in the first period and got a few more shifts per period as the game went on. I think he stays in Youngstown next year and is put into a more important role, JMO.
      While I do not disagree that Bradley would benefit from another year in Juniors, nor do I disagree that 2012 is the likely timeframe for Bradley to come to RPI, I nevertheless am left to wonder about the apparent suggestion that seems to be made from time to time that Bradley is suffering from a lack of ice time. The Dubuque game in Youngstown seems to be the frequent basis for that assertion. Are there other stats or information to back up that assumption? Poinstreak does not track ice time in the USHL, as far as I know.

You may be interested to know that Bradley is 1 of 5 players and 1 of 2 defensemen on the Youngstown team to play in every one of Youngstown’s 26 games so far this season. He is a regular on their PK unit and he is seeing spot duty on the PP unit as well.

By the way, I was at the Dubuque game in Youngstown and I did not have the privilege of sitting in the BRO’s fan club section – in fairness to Bradley, however, it should be noted that he did have more than one shift in the first period of that game.

Comment

Originally posted by PKBomber View Post
        While I do not disagree that Bradley would benefit from another year in Juniors, nor do I disagree that 2012 is the likely timeframe for Bradley to come to RPI, I nevertheless am left to wonder about the apparent suggestion that seems to be made from time to time that Bradley is suffering from a lack of ice time. The Dubuque game in Youngstown seems to be the frequent basis for that assertion. Are there other stats or information to back up that assumption? Poinstreak does not track ice time in the USHL, as far as I know.

You may be interested to know that Bradley is 1 of 5 players and 1 of 2 defensemen on the Youngstown team to play in every one of Youngstown’s 26 games so far this season. He is a regular on their PK unit and he is seeing spot duty on the PP unit as well.

By the way, I was at the Dubuque game in Youngstown and I did not have the privilege of sitting in the BRO’s fan club section – in fairness to Bradley, however, it should be noted that he did have more than one shift in the first period of that game.
        Probably shouldnt have made that assumption based on watching one game and looking at some stats, my bad.

Comment

On Thursday, St. Thomas Academy defeated White Bear Lake 2-1 in overtime. Zach Schroeder had an assist. http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/game/show...eferrer=205980

Schroeder's line is now 6-4-2-6-2.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
            Probably shouldnt have made that assumption based on watching one game and looking at some stats, my bad.
            No worries...just sharing some additional info

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Ottawa Senators 6-2. Jacob Laliberté had two goals and two assists. He was named #1 star. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318780

Laliberté's line is now 40-36-45-81-14.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

JL is now leading the CHL in points and goals and tied for 2nd in PPGs http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...&seasonid=5782. He's running away with the 3-stars point race http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...&seasonid=5782.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Supposedly, Coach Vines is in Manitoba this weekend. I wonder who he's after...

Also, I think we're talking about the Youngstown/Dubuque game because several of us on here attended that game.

Comment

On Wednesday, the Vernon Vipers lost to the Salmon Arm Silverbacks 3-2. Mike Zalewski had no points or penalties. http://www.bchl.ca/leagues/hockey_bo...0177&link=bchl

Zalewski's line is now 40-9-16-25-22.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                      Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           40-36-45- 81- 14 01/02/10  #231
                      Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      35-26-31- 57-  8 01/02/11  #182
                      Mark McGowan        LW Oakville Blades (OJHL)         35-19-22- 41- 38 01/06/11  #173
                      Curtis Leonard      LD Wellington Dukes (OJHL)        33- 2-17- 19- 14 01/07/11
                      Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 23- 1- 8-  9- 69 12/31/10  #216
                      Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    27- 3- 6-  9- 13 01/01/11  #103
                      Zach Schroeder      RC St Thomas Academy (Classic Sub) 6- 4- 2-  6-  2 12/31/10  #229

2011 or 2012
                      Mark Miller          F Omaha Lancers (USHL)           23- 4- 2-  6-  7 12/31/10  #102
                      Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)     26- 1- 1-  2-  0 12/31/10  #217

Mike Zalewski       LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)           40- 9-16- 25- 22 01/01/11  #234

Women
                      Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)       10- 7- 3-0-1.91-.903 01/08/11 only league games
                      Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers           7-11- 2- 13-  ? 01/05/11 a lot of missing information
                                             Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            9- 2- 6-  8-  4 01/08/11 only league games
                      Kathryn Schilter     D Toronto Aeros (PWHL)           11- 1- 7-  8-  2 01/08/11 only league games
                      Taylor Mahoney       F Chicago Mission 19U (MWEHL)     8- 4- 4-  8- 10 01/07/11 only league games
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        JL is now leading the CHL in points and goals and tied for 2nd in PPGs http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...&seasonid=5782. He's running away with the 3-stars point race http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...&seasonid=5782.
                        When I think about him in Troy for the next 4 years I start to tremble all over. He is a consistent offensive threat and IF he manages to bring that and adapt, we will be putting a lot of pressure on opponents-if we can maintain having one of the top defenses in the country as we have now and add that much offense-teams are going to have a lot to deal with when they come to HFH. I know we lose quite a bit of scoring in our seniors-but it looks like the LMN combo of freshmen may be capable of adding that back pretty quickly.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          When I think about him in Troy for the next 4 years I start to tremble all over. He is a consistent offensive threat and IF he manages to bring that and adapt, we will be putting a lot of pressure on opponents-if we can maintain having one of the top defenses in the country as we have now and add that much offense-teams are going to have a lot to deal with when they come to HFH. I know we lose quite a bit of scoring in our seniors-but it looks like the LMN combo of freshmen may be capable of adding that back pretty quickly.
                          H and S aren't bad either.
                          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-31-2010, 08:21 AM.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            I am pretty confident that the defense will hold up, and the offense will continue to impress with the maturity of our underclassmen and the incoming freshmen. My main concern at this point is the goaltending situation.
                            I like Merriam, but he is no York, and he is not getting any ice time to help build his confidence. I have to believe that SA has someone in the works, but I would love to see him on the recruits list.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              H and S aren't bad either.
                              I know-but LMN is so catchy for me and reminds me of the great old Russian line in the Olympics KLM. I think next year's calss is top notch and fills a lot of posible holes for us.
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Supposedly, Coach Vines is in Manitoba this weekend. I wonder who he's after...
                                Not sure but id put money down thats he's probably here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Wo...ckey_Challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X