Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech - The worst team in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Tech - The worst team in the country?

Winless in eleven, losses in ten straight games. You do the math.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Re: Michigan Tech - The worst team in the WCHA?

Ya, that may be.

Comment

Did we really need a separate thread to discuss the suck that currently is the Michigan Tech Huskies hockey program?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Did we really need a separate thread to discuss the suck that currently is the Michigan Tech Huskies hockey program?
        No, but I felt like playing off the Yale thread.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Re: Michigan Tech - The worst team in the country?

Please. They are almost in the Top 40 of the KRACH. They are nowhere near the worst team. The worst team is whoever Yale beat last. So Vermont.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

We are just playing this way to have something to market next year when we play AIC. The Battle for the Basement. The Epic of Epic Failures Collide! The Battle for 60th!

Yes, I realize that there are currently less than 60 teams. I am ranking Penn State above Tech. Or I might be ranking Wayne State above Tech. Maybe Findlay.

Heck, maybe even rank Syracuse ahead of us, and they haven't had a team since 1940.

:P
            Last edited by MTUHatTrick84; 12-10-2010, 11:11 PM.
            Philbert
            ---------------
            Michigan Tech Hockey: _______?.

Formerly, and soon to be again, retired member of The Huskies Pep Band.
            GO HUSKIES, I am still waiting for Tech to win it all!

Comment

Nope. Sacred Heart beats you to that.
              Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

MTU is so bad, the administration at the Institution would welcome the WBC coming in to protest so it would take the attention away from whats going on the ice.
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  MTU is so bad, the administration at the Institution would welcome the WBC coming in to protest so it would take the attention away from whats going on the ice.
                  The closest that ever comes is the infamous "Purple Vest Guy" who usually shows up on campus at least once a year and tells everyone they're going to hell, until Public Safety comes along and shoos him out. I joked with him once, "We live in the UP, we're already there."

Comment

We're so bad USCHO is just pretending we're Mankato.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHatTrick84 View Post
                      We are just playing this way to have something to market next year when we play AIC. The Battle for the Basement. The Epic of Epic Failures Collide! The Battle for 60th!

Yes, I realize that there are currently less than 60 teams. I am ranking Penn State above Tech. Or I might be ranking Wayne State above Tech. Maybe Findlay.

Heck, maybe even rank Syracuse ahead of us, and they haven't had a team since 1940.

:P
                      Are you really playing AIC next season?
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Are you really playing AIC next season?
                        Indeed.

Ouch. Almost as bad as the regional news affiliate using footage of the visiting team scoring--twice--when talking about last weekend's series. (I'm looking at you, TV6)
                        Always a Wildcat...
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

I am coming to that series and offering the first AIC player that goes to the box like $500 for his jersey. Then I'm leaving with the jersey never to come back to Houghton.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Let's pump the brakes... Lowell has the worst record in D1. Don't be trying to steal our thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              The closest that ever comes is the infamous "Purple Vest Guy" who usually shows up on campus at least once a year and tells everyone they're going to hell, until Public Safety comes along and shoos him out. I joked with him once, "We live in the UP, we're already there."
                              That guy was awesome, an annual tradition.

It's also becoming an annual tradition for Tech to start off well, and they fall apart come November. Tech is terrible, but I still don't think it will be as bad as that 4-34 season my sophomore year. MTU just needs a way for the WCHA to start tabulating moral victories, and turning them into fractions of points.

Comment

Working...
                              X