X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Wishes - 2010

That time of year again!
    Here's my top ten list of Holiday wishes.:

1.) A Laker championship in their hometown!
    2.) Another Super Bowl win for the Patriots
    3.) Bruins take the cup for the first time since '72
    4.) A miracle for Kristen Cameron (Hang in there my friend, we're all still pullin' for ya!)
    5.) Soft landings for all those on the recruiting bubble (most of us understand quite well!)
    6.) More announcements of new women's D1 programs to follow Penn State
    7.) An auto-bid for the CHA
    8.) Increase in parity for international competition
    9.) The announcement of a Romney - Palin ticket
    10.) A .500 or better season for Brown

Please feel free to share yours as well.

Happy Holidays!
    Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Re: Holiday Wishes - 2010

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
    That time of year again!
    Here's my top ten list of Holiday wishes.:

4.) A miracle for Kristen Cameron (Hang in there my friend, we're all still pullin' for ya!)
    And continued improvement for Miss Schwartz and all others on the IR

9.) The announcement of a Romney - Palin ticket
    A lump of coal for you, and a bucket for me...so I can puke.

Comment

I don't want for much so my list is shorter:

1.) A miracle for Kristen Cameron (in my own way I pray for this every day)
      2.) For Santa to win her 2nd NCAA championship & the Kazmaier to crown her senior season.
      3.) If not 2, then for the WCHA to win it's 11th consecutive title!!
      4.) The Wild to make it into the playoffs (see, I'm not greedy)
      5.) A warm February!!!

Comment

In the spirit of big wishes.....

1. ) The NCAA crown comes to the real East (as opposed to the near east (AKA Mid west) .
        .......and is won by an Ivy -> The Big Red (Cornell) wins the crown.
        2 .) More Ivy wishes... Ms Schwartz suits up for Yale in the fall of 2011 (big Wish)
        3. ) Keeping with Ivy...The Brown Bears make the playoffs to face the Big Red
        4. ) Keeping with Ivy...The Crimson make it to the NCAA tournament.
        5. ) All players have a safe and sound X-mas break.

A Merry Holiday season to all. Travel Safe, Don't drink and Drive and enjoy your families......OnMAA.

Comment

1) a DIII women's page on USCHO
          2) less D III 16-0 blowouts
          3) more webcast's of DIII games - league wide
          4) World Peace!

//Ooopsy.. wait that was last years list, darn it...

This years list.

1) World Peace!

Holiday wishes to all..and yup, even you Brooky..
          Last edited by 5 4 Fighting; 12-16-2010, 12:53 AM. Reason: spelll chick

Comment

1. That we stop calling it "Holiday wishes" and call it what it really is...CHRISTMAS....Merry CHRISTMAS everyone...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeymoreHockey View Post
              1. That we stop calling it "Holiday wishes" and call it what it really is...CHRISTMAS....Merry CHRISTMAS everyone...!!!
              Seymore Hockey: It is nice of you to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Maybe the original poster wanted his/her greeting to reach a broader group of people, because, believe it or not, there are other faiths besides Christianity that celebrate this time of year. Whatever the greeting (Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Merry Kwanzaa or Happy Holidays), this time of year should be about family, celebrating the past and preparing for the future.

And as far as the wish for a Romney/Palin ticket, why not go one better and wish for a Pawlenty/Palin ticket -- that would surely secure another four years in the White House for the dems and make me very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by DedicatedFan View Post
                Whatever the greeting (Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Merry Kwanzaa or Happy Holidays), this time of year should be about family, celebrating the past and preparing for the future.
                ... not to mention holiday tournaments!~

Comment

Like I said...Merry Christmas to all....and to all....a Good Night!!

Comment

Originally posted by DedicatedFan View Post
                    Seymore Hockey: It is nice of you to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Maybe the original poster wanted his/her greeting to reach a broader group of people, because, believe it or not, there are other faiths besides Christianity that celebrate this time of year. Whatever the greeting (Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Merry Kwanzaa or Happy Holidays), this time of year should be about family, celebrating the past and preparing for the future.

And as far as the wish for a Romney/Palin ticket, why not go one better and wish for a Pawlenty/Palin ticket -- that would surely secure another four years in the White House for the dems and make me very happy.
                    Halfway through, I was starting to like you! LOL

Oh, and you left out FESTIVUS!
                    Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                      Halfway through, I was starting to like you! LOL
                      I can live with that. Life would be pretty dull if we all had the same views.

Comment

Seymore, I ditto your Holiday Wish!

I certainly want to extend "holiday wishes" to all, but also want to remember the reason-for-the-season!!

Comment

Well...Festivus to all....peace and happiness for the new year.. young home safely and beautiful holiday views....anything more??? Best to All, Quixote

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR
                            Fire Chiarelli!

Comment

Looks like many of us got a special Christmas wish granted as a result of the storm hitting the east coast.....with flight cancellations for return bookings, an unexpected extra few days of family time together

With the heartbreak being faced by so many others this holiday season, including the Schwartz, Turgeon and Kraemer families, having health and happiness, and the opportunity to spend even more time together to share it takes on special meaning. Our prayers are with all those not so fortunate.
                              Last edited by Trillium; 12-28-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X