Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI MMXI III: Overanalyzing The Iron Men and Other Uses of Internet Bandwidth

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
    Will there be tickets available at the door for Saturday's game ? Students gone ? Thinking about coming ! Have to give up Gate-Niagara though...lol.
    We'd love to have you, but Colgate shouldn't take Niagara lightly...RPI barely beat them this year (OT), and was blown out by them last year.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Re: RPI MMXI III: Overanalyzing The Iron Men and Other Uses of Internet Bandwidth

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      We'd love to have you, but Colgate shouldn't take Niagara lightly...RPI barely beat them this year (OT), and was blown out by them last year.
      Given how Colgate has been doing thus far, assumed jest in sshablak's words, and the result of November 23rd's game against the same team, Colgate would probably be lucky to pick up a win. Granted this time it's with "The Ultimate Home Ice Advantage", but it still seems to be a re-building year.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Given how Colgate has been doing thus far, assumed jest in sshablak's words, and the result of November 23rd's game against the same team, Colgate would probably be lucky to pick up a win. Granted this time it's with "The Ultimate Home Ice Advantage", but it still seems to be a re-building year.
        It is obvious you have not seen Colgate play this year and you are commenting based on their record.
        Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Saw the second and third periods...what a great win. Complete game. Well done.

Comment

goal highlights of all goals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP8h5c4V9T8
            RIT Tigers
            2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
            2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Great effort from our boys, and Malchuk gets his second shorty of the year. I'm looking forward to the ECAC play (of course we do have 3 games in front).

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Great effort from our boys, and Malchuk gets his second shorty of the year. I'm looking forward to the ECAC play (of course we do have 3 games in front).
                Great effort. 110%
                I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Great game -- I spent the majority of the game behind the east goal taking photos and gathering some video for RPI TV. Had some awesome vantage points of the first couple RPI goals and the HUGE trip that sent a BU player flying over York's leg. I'll share the HD footage we shot and some of my photos when I get a chance.

I ended up standing next to Commissioner Hagwell during the 2nd period. He introduced himself to me, and we made small talk for a most of the period. He was very pleased about the way the game was going and about the national media coverage for both RPI and the ECAC. Then the called off goal incident occurred. I jokingly said to Hagwell, "Well, it's a good thing Dumas is in there looking at the replay and making the call so there won't be any trouble." "No comment", he replied. He promptly walked off, and I didn't see him behind the goal for the rest of the game. All in all, he was a very pleasant person and I'm sure he takes the officiating situation seriously.
                  RPI Class of 2012
                  Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                    "No comment", he replied.
                    d
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

#9 in PWR http://siouxsports.com/hockey/rankings/pwr

#9 in KRACH http://siouxsports.com/hockey/rankings/krach/
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Great crowd yesterday, walking into the HFH you could feel the excitement among the crowd, and boy we were given a great game that sadly turned nasty towards the end. I posted my feelings on this in BU @ RPI thread so I wont do so here. Looking forward to seeing the US Juniors in town next weekend for what should be a highly skilled, fast paced game.
                        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

And after losing to us, BU almost went out of the tournament-if-the-season-were-to-end-today

But hey, so long as we keep up with the W's, it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                            Great crowd yesterday, walking into the HFH you could feel the excitement among the crowd, and boy we were given a great game that sadly turned nasty towards the end. I posted my feelings on this in BU @ RPI thread so I wont do so here. Looking forward to seeing the US Juniors in town next weekend for what should be a highly skilled, fast paced game.
                            Honestly, I think the third period is one of the reasons we try to schedule BU year in and year out (along with getting a powerhouse in the rotation to boost our SOS), and Don Cherry is absolutely correct about this, the fans like "Rock'em Sock'em"! If you can get a game where each team has an equally physical presence, it gets fun to watch. Yes, I'm a little disappointed with some of the cheap shots, but that happens sometimes. I'm just happy that our players kept their composure and were in control even during the potential fights.

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                              I ended up standing next to Commissioner Hagwell during the 2nd period. He introduced himself to me, and we made small talk for a most of the period. He was very pleased about the way the game was going and about the national media coverage for both RPI and the ECAC. Then the called off goal incident occurred. I jokingly said to Hagwell, "Well, it's a good thing Dumas is in there looking at the replay and making the call so there won't be any trouble." "No comment", he replied. He promptly walked off, and I didn't see him behind the goal for the rest of the game. All in all, he was a very pleasant person and I'm sure he takes the officiating situation seriously.
                              RH - Great Job. Always question authority.
                              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Not sure if anyone posted the link yet, but here's the post game interviews with Appert and York: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K23UY...eature=channel

I like the last question/answer with York:

Reporter: Is this a signature win for the program?
                                York: You know, it could be...but at the end of the day it's still a regular season win so I hope not...but it's still a huge step.

It's obvious these guys have their sights set on big things this year.
                                APBWiki

Comment

Working...
                                X