No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UMTC: Fire Lucia and hire Hill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ UMTC: Fire Lucia and hire Hill!

Thread title is what I think the Gophers should do. I mean it is working for the Vikings so why not give it a shot?

Go Bulldogs!

UMD is coming off a split with DU and hungry for points against the Gophers. While the Gophers were swept by MSU-M suffering their first road losses. UMTC has not played well at home and I hope that continues.

Looking forward to watching hockey in HD this weekend.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: tUMD @ UMTC: Fire Lucia and hire Hill!

Funny, the gophers were fine until Hill joined the staff.....
    How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

And things just got sooooo much better in Gopherville..... Jerry Kill as head football coach????? And I thought this weekend's **** show couldn't be topped.... Way to go Maturi. Maybe He went cheep so he could afford to Fire Lucia?????
      - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
      Go you Green and White
      Go Bemidji Beavers
      Fight with all your might!
      Rah! Rah! Rah!
      We are here to cheer you
      We are out to win your fame,
      So, Go Bemidji Beavers
      Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
        And things just got sooooo much better in Gopherville..... Jerry Kill as head football coach????? And I thought this weekend's **** show couldn't be topped.... Way to go Maturi. Maybe He went cheep so he could afford to Fire Lucia?????
        Who the F is Jerry Kill?

Edit: Former Northern Illinois University coach.

Wow.... Glad I'm not a fan.
        Last edited by UMDbulldogs#1; 12-05-2010, 07:19 PM.
        How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Comment

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1 View Post
          Who the F is Jerry Kill?
          Exactly..... http://www.startribune.com/sports/go...P:QMDCinchO7DU
          - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
          Go you Green and White
          Go Bemidji Beavers
          Fight with all your might!
          Rah! Rah! Rah!
          We are here to cheer you
          We are out to win your fame,
          So, Go Bemidji Beavers
          Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Well he has an awesome last name. It is funny reading Kill in every article.

...and maybe he won't be that bad...
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Jerry Kill was the coach of Northern Illinois and former coach of Southern Illinois. Southern Illinois are now coached by Dale Lennon, who hired former UMD coach Bubba Schweigert as his defensive coordinator. Go me I connected the Gophers and Bullpuppies together!
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Jerry Kill was the coach of Northern Illinois and former coach of Southern Illinois. Southern Illinois are now coached by Dale Lennon, who hired former UMD coach Bubba Schweigert as his defensive coordinator. Go me I connected the Gophers and Bullpuppies together!
                You mean having Minnesota in both their names was too hard of a connection for you?

Comment

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1 View Post
                  You mean having Minnesota in both their names was too hard of a connection for you?
                  I chose to make the less obviously connection. It takes more effort.
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Well done Dirty! I am giving you two gold stars for your hard work!

*****http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs600.ash2/155276_10100382936598920_13959081_66855192_1853638 _n.jpg******
                    tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                      And Maturi will hire Hill as the next mens hockey coach.
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Why thank you Biddy. You are the bestest person ever. You complete me with all your pretty stars. You should have put the stars in my eyes though because that is how I feel every time I see you.
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Tell you what, you give us 3 points and we will just stay home and save your squad the embarrassment of cementing the fact there are no longer gopher rejects, only bulldog rejects.
                          http://www.umdpenaltybo*****

2011 NCAA DIVISION 1 CHAMPIONS

TITLE COUNT: tUMD = 1, SCSU = 0

Chris Benoit:Burn in Hell

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                            And Maturi will hire Hill as the next mens hockey coach.
                            well, bright side is...you will have rhyming coaches for your under achieving teams.
                            SCREW the UMTC!!

Comment

The battle for the WCHA crown will be decided (in part) by who doesn't sweep Minnesota.

Anything short of 4 points this weekend should be a colossal disappointment to UMD.

All you need are some powerplays - since MN's PK is so effing bad, you're guaranteed to score at least one PPG per game this weekend. If you're fortunate enough to get one early and get a lead, MN will roll over and get blown out. I guarantee that Helgeson will take at least two dumb penalties this weekend, yet for some reason, he won't be benched for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X