PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota State vs The University Of North Dakota Fighing ?'s

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Chris Clark Fan Club
12-05-2010, 02:42 PM
The Mavs come in off of a sweep of the Gophers and winning 4 in a row and UND comes in sweeping SCSU and a 4 game unbeaten streak.

Always fun to the the SIO...... come into the Cell.

Dirty
12-05-2010, 03:33 PM
I'll be happy as long as UND doesn't change their nickname as often as Mankato changes their school name.

Mavfan21
12-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Phil Cook has played well and stood on his head verse the Gophers. I hope that continues! Mavericks sweep!

Dirty
12-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Phil Cook has played well and stood on his head verse the Gophers. I hope that continues! Mavericks sweep!

Awww, that's so cute! You get all cocky from sweeping the Bulldogs rejects. Sadly for the Landcows, that ain't gonna happen this week. If it does.......I'll eat a dress.

SoCalSiouxFan
12-05-2010, 04:16 PM

Congrats on sweeping an underperforming and overrated Gopher team. I also hope you continue sweeping the gophers.:p

SoCalSiouxFan
12-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Sioux defense is awsome. Sioux allowed just 15 shots on goal Saturday. Mavs allowed 50 shots on goal.

Attention SCSU fans! Do not expect miracles to save your team next weekend.

Chris Clark Fan Club
12-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Awww, that's so cute! You get all cocky from sweeping the Bulldogs rejects. Sadly for the Landcows, that ain't gonna happen this week. If it does.......I'll eat a dress.

I was just stating a fact. Wasn't saying the Mavs were going to now go on to win every game the rest of the year.

Dirty
12-05-2010, 05:58 PM
I was just stating a fact. Wasn't saying the Mavs were going to now go on to win every game the rest of the year.

Thanks for sharing, I however was not responding to you. That's why I didn't quote you. With this post I am responding to you. Let me know if you need this explained any further.

Biddco
12-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Thanks for sharing, I however was not responding to you. That's why I didn't quote you. With this post I am responding to you. Let me know if you need this explained any further.
Remember back in the day (last week) you were nice? Those were the good ole days

Dirty
12-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Remember back in the day (last week) you were nice? Those were the good ole days

I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, hatboy.

bigclean
12-05-2010, 06:40 PM
I think he was nice for like a day back in '04.... Dirty, I'm glad you're a fan for a historically good program, I'd hate to see how negative you'd be (or how quick you'd jump off the Mackinac bridge) if you were a Tech fan or a fan from a less prestigeous program. It's been years since I've been a consistent poster here and you're still as negative as you were 7-8 years ago. How sad....

Dirty
12-05-2010, 06:55 PM
I think he was nice for like a day back in '04.... Dirty, I'm glad you're a fan for a historically good program, I'd hate to see how negative you'd be (or how quick you'd jump off the Mackinac bridge) if you were a Tech fan or a fan from a less prestigeous program. It's been years since I've been a consistent poster here and you're still as negative as you were 7-8 years ago. How sad....

First let's start with a Geography lesson. According to Mapquest, the Mackinac Bridge is 261 miles from Houghton. So if I was a fan of Michigan Tech, I doubt I'd be driving five hours just to jump off a bridge. I may jump off the Portage Lake Lift Bridge though. Perhaps you should research your quips next time, it will probably work out better for you. Here are a couple (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackinac_Bridge) links (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portage_Lake_Lift_Bridge) to get you started.

Second, to address your question. If I was a fan of a less prestigious program perhaps I'd be a bandwagon jumper like you and stop posting.

Chris Clark Fan Club
12-05-2010, 07:15 PM
First let's start with a Geography lesson. According to Mapquest, the Mackinac Bridge is 261 miles from Houghton. So if I was a fan of Michigan Tech, I doubt I'd be driving five hours just to jump off a bridge. I may jump off the Portage Lake Lift Bridge though. Perhaps you should research your quips next time, it will probably work out better for you. Here are a couple (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackinac_Bridge) links (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portage_Lake_Lift_Bridge) to get you started.

Second, to address your question. If I was a fan of a less prestigeous program, perhaps I'd be a bandwagon jumper like you and stop posting.

Just curious, how does us not posting on here 51,000 times make us bandwagon?

Dirty
12-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Just curious, how does us not posting on here 51,000 times make us bandwagon?

Let's try this again:

Chris Clark Fan Club
12-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Let's try this again:

Ok I will ask again, if someone doesn't post 51,000 times or 12 times a day for 11 and a half years. How does that then make them bandwagon? A person may go to every game, pay lots of money to scholarship programs, and still not post on here.

Dirty
12-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Because I said so and I'm always right.

Chris Clark Fan Club
12-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Because you are complete toolbox and you aren't always right!

Runninwiththedogs
12-05-2010, 07:38 PM

Cocktail length or ball gown?

Chris Clark Fan Club
12-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Cocktail length or ball gown?

I am sure you can take your pick, pretty sure he's a crossdresser and has either in his closet.

Dirty
12-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Because you are complete toolbox and you aren't always right!

I disagree (http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?92901-Minnesota-Mankato-State-of-Minnesota-12-3-12-4&p=4951133&highlight=#post4951133).

I'll eat whatever dress Bandwagon bigclean requests. Or since he's a bandwagoner and probably won't be around, some other Landcow fan can decide, if any can be bothered to post.