Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC/ Brown: Mayors Cup time!!!1!!!

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
    Oh you think so, do you? Well I say PC 6 and Brown 2.
    Well, that showed us up! How do we counter that????

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
      Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
      Bruno 6, PC 2.
      It looks like you already did.

I love this thread...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
        It looks like you already did.

I love this thread...
        A pre-emptive counterattack? Interesting concept.

Comment

Is it called the Mayors Cup because Rhode Island is as small as city?
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            No, Beanpot was already taken.

Comment

I love this thread...
              Best thread ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                ...or because both teams are from the same city? Just a thought...

Comment

To be blunt, you can't counter that. That's the beauty of my flame.

Now that I have vanquished Onion Man with my retort I now set my steely gaze upon you my friend kdiff77. Prepare to get put in your place!

Wait for it...wait for it, " The east side of Providence can be swallowed up by the earth for all I care (except for Tortilla Flats which has the best hot wings when ordered "the old way"), I don't like the cut of your jib and your team is going to lose tonight and there is NOTHING that you can do about it no matter how hard you cheer." Booya! Game, set, match!

I didn't want to jump ugly on you like that but that's how I riggity-roll when I get called out, playa. Fo' shizzle.

Even though you are now my mortal and sworn enemy I still feel compelled to wish you all luck anyway......

Comment

Not to be a total dork, but does anyone know which RIPTA goes closest to the arena? I want to go to the game and I can't figure out which bus to take...gotta love being a sophomore and not allowed to have a car
                    Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

...or because both teams are from the same city? Just a thought...
                      There we go! An explanation! I like it!
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Everyone's forgetting one of the most enjoyable sub-plots of the Mayor's Cup...how far down the list of the Mayor's staff will we go to find someone who will show up to award the trophy?

My guess is head janitor of City Hall...if he/she can fit it in.

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                          Not to be a total dork, but does anyone know which RIPTA goes closest to the arena? I want to go to the game and I can't figure out which bus to take...gotta love being a sophomore and not allowed to have a car
                          The 42 will take you a street away.

And thanks for a good laugh, PC91. Good luck to you as well.

Comment

thank you very much!
                            Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

So, ummm, I heard that the officiating sucked last night? Guess who my source was?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

So, ummm, I heard that the officiating sucked last night? Guess who my source was?
                                When I last checked the Friars were on a power play and leading 4-2. Great job by Brown to end up with a tie. PC blew a two goal cushion. That shows a lack of effort and doesn't bode well moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X