8.MSOE
    9.Neumann
    10.Manhattanville
    11.Geneseo
    12.Hamline
    13.Superior
    14.Utica
    15.Plattsburgh

15 was tough...Was between Platty, UMass-Dartmouth, and Salem State.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: New Poll Predictions for 12/6

Wow started this early!!!!!! but I think you will see Platty ahead of Geneseo (tradition vs. recent loss). Just my HMO.

Comment

Originally posted by lakerfan View Post
      Wow started this early!!!!!! but I think you will see Platty ahead of Geneseo (tradition vs. recent loss). Just my HMO.
      You are on crack if you think plattsburgh is going to go from unranked to the top 10 and pass a Genny team that not only beat them but has a better record just because they lost 4-0 to a team that's undefeated right now and #1
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

While I will admit that I am on crack whenever I sit down, and I am glad to see that Utica is improving, I don't see the justification of them being ahead of Plattsburgh, even of all things were equal (not that I think they are, I do think Plattsburgh has a slight edge), I'd think that Emery 465-146-48 (.742 - 21 Seasons) would outscore Heenan (.534 - 9 Seasons).
        Larry Normandin
        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Utica has beaten #8 Manhattanville....#10 at the time Amherst.....#15 Buff State last night in their last three games. They were also tied with Oswego and Neumann in the third period's before losing. Now 8-3 they should be ranked in the top fifteen !!!
          It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
            Utica has beaten #8 Manhattanville....#10 at the time Amherst.....#15 Buff State last night in their last three games. They were also tied with Oswego and Neumann in the third period's before losing. Now 8-3 they should be ranked in the top fifteen !!!
            Or that means their opponents took them too lightly - the coaching staffs tried out new lines and/or the players looked past them.

Or you might be right, and I have something in common with Stout.
            Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              1.Oswego
              2.Norwich
              3.St. Norbert
              4.Williams
              5.Bowdoin
              6.Gustavus Adolphus
              7.Adrian
              8.MSOE
              9.Neumann
              10.Manhattanville
              11.Geneseo
              12.Hamline
              13.Superior
              14.Utica
              15.Plattsburgh

Eau Claire should be in this, and not just a token placement in the bottom of this poll Their 7-4 record includes 5 wins (4 consecutively) vs. opponents that are currently ranked. They are at the very least worthy of a position in the rankings that Gustavis, Adrian, Geneseo, or Hamline occupy. They are a great skating club and they are on a roll !

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernLite View Post
                Eau Claire should be in this, and not just a token placement in the bottom of this poll Their 7-4 record includes 5 wins (4 consecutively) vs. opponents that are currently ranked. They are at the very least worthy of a position in the rankings that Gustavis, Adrian, Geneseo, or Hamline occupy. They are a great skating club and they are on a roll !
                I couldn't agree with you more, every week I keep waiting for them to fall off as they have in the past but it seems like they are the real deal this year. I would also like to, as I did last week, bring some attention to the overrated Hamline and Gustavus teams. Gustavus did split this weekend against St. Thomas who is always tough to sweep. I think they have done enough to be ranked however not nearly enough for that #6 spot they are currently in. But Hamline on the other hand I feel should not be ranked especially after going 1-0-1 in 2 OT games against...St. Olaf? I would say Gustavus should land somewhere in the 10-15 range and Hamline should be dropped to receiving votes or lower area.

Comment

1 , Oswego ( 1 ) 11-0-0 ( 2-0-0 ) W 4-2 @ BROCKPORT W 4-0 @ #10 GENESEO
                  2 , Williams ( 5 ) 6-0-1 ( 2-0-0 ) W 6-0 @ UNE W 7-1 @ USM
                  3 , Norwich ( 3 ) 4-1-1 ( 1-0-1 ) T 2-2 @ AMHERST W 7-1 @ HAMILTON
                  4 , SNC ( 2 ) 11-2-0 ( 1-1-0 ) W 6-1 @ CSS L 1-2 @ CSS
                  5 , Bowdoin ( 4 ) 4-1-0 ( 1-1-0 ) L 6-7 @ SKIDMORE W 3-2 @ #14 CASTLETON
                  6 , Adrian ( 9 ) 8-2-0 ( 2-0-0 ) W 4-1 VS CONCORDIA W 3-0 VS CONCORDIA
                  7 , MSOE ( 11 ) 8-0-0 ( 2-0-0 ) W 2-0 VS ST MARYS W 7-1 VS ST MARYS
                  8 , Gustavus Adolphus ( 6 ) 7-3-1 ( 1-1-0 ) W 5-3 VS ST THOMAS L 1-2 @ ST THOMAS
                  9 , Manhatanville ( 8 ) 5-3-1 ( 0-1-0 ) L 3-5 @ UTICA
                  10 , Neumann ( 7 ) 6-3-1 ( 0-1-0 ) L 2-4 @ ELMIRA
                  11 , Hamline ( 12 ) 6-3-1 ( 1-0-1 ) W 2-1 VS ST OLAF T 4-4 VS ST OLAF
                  12 , Geneseo ( 10 ) 8-3-2 ( 1-1-0 ) W 6-2 VS CORTLAND L 0-4 VS #1 OSWEGO
                  13 , Utica ( NR ) 8-3-0 ( 2-0-0 ) W 5-3 VS #8 MANHATANVILLE W 4-2 @ #15 BUFF STATE
                  14 , Plattsburgh ( NR ) 6-4-0 ( 1-0-0 ) W 4-1 @ POTSDAM
                  15 , Amherst ( NR ) 3-2-1 ( 1-0-1 ) T 2-2 VS #2 NORWICH W 6-1 VS ST MIKES
                  Remy Babineaux
                  remyb616@gmail.com
                  D3FHL Web Page

Comment

I don't think the voters will be as forgiving of Geneseo's 4-0 blanking as you are. They will drop to 14 or 15, closer to where they belong. You're not giving nearly enough credit to Eau Claire who have won four games in a row against ranked opponents. They'll at least move in to occupy Stout's current position. I'd probably put them higher, but thats a lot of movement for one week. Superior does have two wins over them, but moving Superior into the poll means leapfrogging Eau Claire and given how the blugolds are playing I don't think it will happen.

Plattsburgh doesn't deserve to be ranked, but given they're Plattsburgh I wouldn't be shocked if they were.
                    #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                      I don't think the voters will be as forgiving of Geneseo's 4-0 blanking as you are. They will drop to 14 or 15, closer to where they belong. You're not giving nearly enough credit to Eau Claire who have won four games in a row against ranked opponents. They'll at least move in to occupy Stout's current position. I'd probably put them higher, but thats a lot of movement for one week. Superior does have two wins over them, but moving Superior into the poll means leapfrogging Eau Claire and given how the blugolds are playing I don't think it will happen.

Plattsburgh doesn't deserve to be ranked, but given they're Plattsburgh I wouldn't be shocked if they were.
                      They are 4-0 in their last 4, with a win over the then #1 Norwich....If the teams in the 12-15 spots didn't lay an egg this weekend I might agree...Who would you put in over them?? If thats the case I would make an argument that Manhatanville, Neumann and Hamline don't deserve to be ranked either....but because they were ranked so high in the pervious week, they will probably stay in...
                      Remy Babineaux
                      remyb616@gmail.com
                      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernLite View Post
                        They are going to be way up in my computer rankings which i should have out tomorrow. They have a good record, with wins against strong teams and a good SOS
                        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                          15.Plattsburgh

I think that a working scoreboard should count for something.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            I think that a working scoreboard should count for something.
                            True, with their new scoreboard injured, they showed ingenuity, versatility and the ability to adapt to adverse conditions, as they called up their junior scoreboard to save the day ---
                            Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                              True, with their new scoreboard injured, they showed ingenuity, versatility and the ability to adapt to adverse conditions, as they called up their junior scoreboard to save the day ---
                              I think he meant the other schools should be ranked ahead of Plattsburgh because their scoreboards WORK... I agree!
                              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Working...
                              X