Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU @ RPI, Saturday 12/11/10

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I guess that it is time to stop reading this thread, as it has degenerated into the usual beantown namecalling.
    Unfortunately seconded.
    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
      These might be two of the dumbest posts in USCHO history.
      Please elaborate. The guy is a horse's ***** night in and night out and no one ever calls him out on it. Good for the writer. It takes BU slime like yourself not to recognize it. He's a disgrace to college hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        And predictable!
        I dont expect you of all people to notice considering you are updating the game from your phone 500 times a game and probably miss 99% of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
          I dont expect you of all people to notice considering you are updating the game from your phone 500 times a game and probably miss 99% of it...
          Ooooh, burn.

Comment

Please elaborate. The guy is a horse's ***** night in and night out and no one ever calls him out on it. Good for the writer. It takes BU slime like yourself not to recognize it. He's a disgrace to college hockey.
            There's nothing to elaborate on. You're an idiot through and through. If you think Parker argues with officials too much, that's fine. But to say he turns players into thugs and he's a disgrace to college hockey is just plain dumb, and anyone with one iota of intelligence knows that.
            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

He's a disgrace to college hockey.
              Please find one objective person associated with the game that will agree with you on this. Read: not a biased fan.
              time to write new history

Comment

Whether I agree or disagree with him is irrelevant. He is entitled to his opinions as he is an RPI fan and is posting on a game thread about the BU-RPI game. He has more credibility and the right to say something like that. You, on the other hand, just dislike Jack and BU enough that someone makes a statement like that and you have to agree. And tell everyone here that you did. That's what I'm not surprised about.
                I couldn't care less if it's irrelevant. I'd like YOUR opinion...do you agree or disagree with what he said? So he is entitled to his opinion and I'm not? Considering the number of games I've seen involving Parker, I'd say that's flat out ridiculous. Not only have I seen it many times, I saw the end of the game in question! The same game that this "credible" source saw. Funny how that works. It's just a shame that more refs/media members don't stand up to the bully.

Comment

(good thing he's not fb friends with you either. he could throw out the numerous times you update that during the game too )
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

(good thing he's not fb friends with you either. he could throw out the numerous times you update that during the game too )
                    (or comment on our live blog during the game )
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Aww, now the circle is complete!! Thanks for chiming in KnowItAll!! I should quote your other post, too, before you delete it. And not for nothing, Parker could have found a cure for cancer and you would still have an issue with him, so I have no use for you trying to make me feel wrong for supporting the coach of my team.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll
                        pity you with scarlet colored glasses are not old enough or experienced enough to have the trust of people who have been associated with Hockey East for decades...they might tell you things that you do not get to hear when they know you work for the team.
                        Quoting this just to have a record of it before you delete it!

Comment

Support your coach all you want, it's to be expected. But don't get all sensitive/defensive when people point out valid reasons why they don't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll
                            it is not THAT you support him, it is that you don't know the game in the least and you think you have a valid opinion.
                            You never know what you are watching and your comments, like the one above are pure drivel.
                            Instead of defending an opinion, you simply attack a person.... like deleting a worthless post is a bad thing.
                            yia yia was never fond of you... she and papou just tried to humor you and bide their time till you left.

as for parker and cancer...you have no idea what you are talking about... i have and always will have many favorable things to say about his abilities as a coach and recruiter and a developer of talent. what I hate is that he cannot win games based on merit, he has to have the league help him out.... and I also hated what he did to Shawn... because he could not stand a little more competition. I also cannot stand that he cannot lose with class... good coach, yup... great coach... yup. whiny crybaby... YUP
                            Wow, you have to denigrate my grandparents? Who does that?

Comment

LOL - you deleted that one in a hurry!!

Comment

Wow, you have to denigrate my grandparents? Who does that?
                                can you even read?

Comment

Working...
                                X