No announcement yet.

NMU Pick to Click: I'm Gron to J.J. Crew to buy Christmas presents for everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU Pick to Click: I'm Gron to J.J. Crew to buy Christmas presents for everyone

The "Battle of the Michigan Directional Schools" commences this weekend as Northern meets Western. Who will reign supreme: the great white North or the place where the sun goes to sleep? Only time will tell.

---------------------------------------------------------
    RULES
    * Choose one player, per team, per night. Choose the players that you think will net you the most PtC points. Your picks MUST be in before faceoff on Friday!

* You get no points if you pick a goaltender and the game ends in a tie unless it is a 0-0 tie. The scoring for a goaltender is finalized after regulation and OT, if necessary. THEREFORE: shootouts do NOT count for or against a goaltender.

* Always make sure you pay attention to names, as some teams will have two players with the same last name. If you don't specify, you get no points.

Scoring is as follows:

Forwards:
    Goal - 2 points
    Assist - 1 point
    Shootout goal - 1 point

Defensemen:
    Goal - 3 points
    Assist - 2 points
    Shootout goal - 1 point

Goalies:
    Win - 2 points
    Shutout - 3 points
    Assist - 4 points

To make things a little more interesting, I'm going to eliminate the top scoring forwards and defensemen from contention this week.

THESE PLAYERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE:

NMU:
    F - Tyler Gron
    D - Kyle Follmer

WMU:
    F - Max Campbell
    D - Matt Tennyson

Rosters/Statistics:
    NMU: Statistics | Roster
    WMU: Statistics | Roster
    sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
    streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
    TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Re: NMU Pick to Click: I'm Gron to J.J. Crew to buy Christmas presents for everyone

Friday
    NMU: Fox
    WMU: Berschbach

Saturday
    NMU: Florek
    WMU: Squires
    hey ref! woop woop woop!

*warning* i'm a cynical, sarcastic, narcissistic, paranoid, insecure, overly defensive, napoleonic, insultive, emotionally and mentally unstable, brash, insensitive, apathetic, vulgar, egotistical, humourless, arrogant, passive aggressive ex-band nerd...may be hazardous to others.
    *disclaimer* this is not a band endorsed post and signature.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl
    You are the BEST NMU FAN EVER!

Comment

Re: NMU Pick to Click: I'm Gron to J.J. Crew to buy Christmas presents for everyone

Friday:
      NMU-Cherniwchan
      WMU-Balisy

Saturday:
      NMU-Florek
      WMU-Berschbach
      NMU

Comment

Friday:
        NMU- Cherniwchan
        WMU- Squires

Sat:
        NMU- Hanson
        WMU- Bershbach

Comment

Friday:
          NMU - Andrew Cherniwchan
          WMU - Greg Squires

Saturday:
          Cats - Greger Hanson
          Horsies - Chase Balisy
          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Gah. I've been busy at work the last two weeks.

For tonight...
            NMU: Florek
            WMU: Squires
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrresults!

5 + 2 = 7 points
              SCuM
              dell
              burgie12

3 points
              nmufan21

BASEMENT! (2 points)
              aparch
              hey ref! woop woop woop!

*warning* i'm a cynical, sarcastic, narcissistic, paranoid, insecure, overly defensive, napoleonic, insultive, emotionally and mentally unstable, brash, insensitive, apathetic, vulgar, egotistical, humourless, arrogant, passive aggressive ex-band nerd...may be hazardous to others.
              *disclaimer* this is not a band endorsed post and signature.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl
              You are the BEST NMU FAN EVER!

Comment

Working...
              X