Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin @ Anchorage Alaska 12/3 &12/ 4 We sent airline 12 tickets hope you show up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin @ Anchorage Alaska 12/3 &12/ 4 We sent airline 12 tickets hope you show up.

the Seawolves will be ready
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Re: Wisconsin @ Anchorage Alaska 12/3 &12/ 4 We sent airline 12 tickets hope you show

Amazing when the richest athletic department in college sports takes charity from a little Division II school isn't it?

Comment

Re: Wisconsin @ Anchorage Alaska 12/3 &12/ 4 We sent airline 12 tickets hope you show

My ducats must be in the mail
      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
        Amazing when the richest athletic department in college sports takes charity from a little Division II school isn't it?
        Oh, they take it from students, alumni, and the State of Wisconsin too. Wouldn't want you to feel left out.
        Originally posted by solovsfett
        To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
          Oh, they take it from students, alumni, and the State of Wisconsin too. Wouldn't want you to feel left out.
          And a windfall when the Badgers come north for a series they get 2 supplementary games at home due to the “Alaska Exemption “and whimper about coming north because it’s soooo far. The Seawolves make a trip at least that far every away game except when we take a trip to that village north called _airbanks.
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
            And a windfall when the Badgers come north for a series they get 2 supplementary games at home due to the “Alaska Exemption “and whimper about coming north because it’s soooo far. The Seawolves make a trip at least that far every away game except when we take a trip to that village north called _airbanks.
            Meh... this isn't as much fun as hearing about paint thinner.

On a totally unrelated note, my dream vacation is snowboarding in Valdez... So at least you guys have the Chugach Range going for you. Denali too...
            Originally posted by solovsfett
            To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
            You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
              Meh... this isn't as much fun as hearing about paint thinner.

On a totally unrelated note, my dream vacation is snowboarding in Valdez... So at least you guys have the Chugach Range going for you. Denali too...
              And Sarah Palin!

Comment

What the heck is wrong with paint thinner???

Comment

And a windfall when the Badgers come north for a series they get 2 supplementary games at home due to the “Alaska Exemption “and whimper about coming north because it’s soooo far.
                  You won't be able to whine about this is a few years. Then you'll whine that UW and the rodents abandon you.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    And Sarah Palin!

And when you fail to adhere to this advice, it makes our heads go ...

Don't make our heads go like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      And Sarah Palin!
                      The last time I was in Madison for the game some geezer behind the UAA fans shouted out…Sarah Palin…. Sarah Palin and got snickers from the locals as it was intended for us then a UAA fan got up and shouted back ……Jeffery Dahmer….Jeffery Dahmer (your last famous resident) and the previous snickering crowd was aghast and that was the last chirp from the rodent gallery as I was more than prepared to slam them with another Famous Wisconsin Resident …..”Ed Gein …..Ed Gein” if they decided to go beyond better judgment and bellow out “I see Russia ….I see Russia “.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        You won't be able to whine about this is a few years. Then you'll whine that UW and the rodents abandon you.
                        The Athletic Director will have to jack up your ticket prices to offset this former windfall.

Comment

The last time I was in Madison for the game some geezer behind the UAA fans shouted out…Sarah Palin…. Sarah Palin and got snickers from the locals as it was intended for us then a UAA fan got up and shouted back ……Jeffery Dahmer….Jeffery Dahmer (your last famous resident) and the previous snickering crowd was aghast and that was the last chirp from the rodent gallery as I was more than prepared to slam them with another Famous Wisconsin Resident …..”Ed Gein …..Ed Gein” if they decided to go beyond better judgment and bellow out “I see Russia ….I see Russia “.
                          Wow, what kind of a dream world are you in when you tell these stories? Someone yelled Jeffery Dahmer and the crowd was “aghast” and apparently speechless. Thank you for not pulling the Ed Gein card, it would have been embarssing when the crowd all peed their pants.
                          Wisconsin Badgers
                          NCAA Champions 1973 1977 1981 1983 1990 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            Um no. You'll find UAA fans telling both UofM and Udub to not let the door hit them on the arse on the way out. Our school is directly responsible for around $400,000 in revenue into both of those schools coffers.

Regardless of what happens with the BTHC, both Wisconsin and Minnesota will be fervently attempting to play UAA and/or UAF in Alaska in the future. An additional benefit will be our players not having to see an 80 year old repressed cheerleader instructing the crowd how to count. So yeah, we won't miss anything. A couple of UAA fans will miss the road trip to Madison. But otherwise, meh. GTFO of the WCHA sooner rather than later eh?

Comment

Could you expain what a Seawolf is? Dont forget you are the doormats most every year. Big and slow. Stay with us for a period or so then the ice gets tilted to your goal. Enjoy. You are pretty haughty for having such bad team year after year after year. It has never made sense that you were in the WCHA in the first place. I cant wait to hear the cow bells at your place over the radio. I never hear crowd noise, wonder why?

Comment

Working...
                              X