SCSU at UND battle for the headshot rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU at UND battle for the headshot rule

Mario tries to fight Marvin but is two steps behind Beer Grandma who throws a bottle on the ice, hitting Marvin in the forehead, knocking him out cold.
    Remember when you were young? You shined like the sun...

Re: SCSU at UND battle for the headshot rule

Given my recent *ahem* "troubles" with posting in series threads, I shall try to remain cordial and gentlemanly. I am just hoping for two spirited encounters between these two intercollegiate athletic hockey programs and am hoping to see my University of North Dakota Fighting Nadasioux prevail both nights. If that is not to be though, so be it. I am sure the Saint Cloud State University Huskies will play with only the utmost regard for their opponents and should they win either of these matches, their victory shall be well deserved.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Given my recent *ahem* "troubles" with posting in series threads, I shall try to remain cordial and gentlemanly. I am just hoping for two spirited encounters between these two intercollegiate athletic hockey programs and am hoping to see my University of North Dakota Fighting Nadasioux prevail both nights. If that is not to be though, so be it. I am sure the Saint Cloud State University Huskies will play with only the utmost regard for their opponents and should they win either of these matches, their victory shall be well deserved.
      Say what?? I see Dirty and Sloe Gin challenging Dude Love and SCSU Euro to who-can-drink-more-shots at Whiteys. Winner doesn't make it to the game, and MNS shows them how to break their fall without breaking their nose.
      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Dear god I think we've lost him

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxAviator View Post
          Dear god I think we've lost him
          Never take him serious.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

FYI, I just wiped my *** with a hard copy of your post. A little stiffer than the Walmart generic but not bad. Thanks Dirty boy.

Comment

If Mr. Euro and Mr. Love intend on partaking in a ritualized drinking competition with two chaps from North Dakota, they may well do so. I however will not be imbibing any sort of alcoholic beverage nor will I be taking part in the aforementioned contest. I would suggest that Mr. NorthStar take my place as I believe he is more suited for such a situation. While drinking can oftentimes make for an enjoyable social gathering, what you are suggesting does not seem very cordial nor gentlemanly and therefore Mr. Siouxfan I do not believe I would be correctly suited to partake in such an event. I do however appreciate the suggestion and wish you nothing but the best. Just as I wish the Huskies nothing but the best. Here's to a good spirited couple of games and that's something I think we can all drink to. Am I right?

You are most welcome, Mr. Jockstock. I am glad you found a use for my post. I hope you have a wonderful evening.
              Last edited by Dirty; 11-28-2010, 11:26 PM.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You are most welcome, Mr. Jockstock. I am glad you found a use for my post. I hope you have a wonderful evening.
                Actually I was thoroughly disgusted with your PC poise DirtyPants, and it really came through loud and clear when the paper broke halfway through the wipe. Can you make your posts a little more enduring so I can complete a full wipe?

Comment

Article in the Times on headshots and concussions.

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20101...-head-injuries

Also, just a note here, SCSU has taken 0 majors this year, opponents have taken 5 against them.
                  UND has taken 6 majors.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                    Actually I was thoroughly disgusted with your PC poise DirtyPants, and it really came through loud and clear when the paper broke halfway through the wipe. Can you make your posts a little more enduring so I can complete a full wipe?
                    I do not think that would be wise, Mr. Jockstock. People around here become upset with me when I do as you suggest. I am therefore trying to give everyone a much nicer and friendlier version so no one's feelings get hurt and also so I don't get yelled at again. It made me very sad when I was scolded.
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I do not think that would be wise, Mr. Jockstock. People around here become upset with me when I do as you suggest. I am therefore trying to give everyone a much nicer and friendlier version so no one's feelings get hurt and also so I don't get yelled at again. It made me very sad when I was scolded.
                      Screw them! Maybe this will bring you tidings of comfort and joy:

Dirty had a little gram
                      His stash was white as snow,
                      And everywhere that Dirty went
                      He liked to have a blow.
                      He brought some to work one day
                      Couldn’t wait until his break,
                      He faked he had to take a leak
                      And ran to drain his snake.
                      While he sat inside the stall
                      He snorted from his lap,
                      Dirty felt a *****in’ rush
                      And thought he’d take a crap.
                      When he pinched his final loaf
                      The buzz, it felt so grand,
                      But Dirty saw the roll was gone
                      Then freaked and used his hand.
                      Fecal matter on the wall
                      As Dirty flung his sh*t,
                      The blow was kickin’ in so hard
                      His finger he did hit.
                      Pain went rippling up his arm
                      And started to go south,
                      His smelly finger hurt so bad
                      He stuck it in his mouth.

Comment

Wow when did you go soft on us?

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Article in the Times on headshots and concussions.

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20101...-head-injuries

Also, just a note here, SCSU has taken 0 majors this year, opponents have taken 5 against them.
                          UND has taken 6 majors.
                          So what are you trying to say? Marvin is an angel this year because he was suspended twice last year for causing concussions and he hasn't hurt anybody this year? Yes, UND has taken majors this year but they haven't chased a player the entire length of the rink with intent of smashing their head into the glass. The hits that they have made were the result of the speed of the game, not deliberate dirty play. The major penalties that have been called this year in the WCHA are in part a result of the hit on Genoway by Marvin.
                          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                            So what are you trying to say? Marvin is an angel this year because he was suspended twice last year for causing concussions and he hasn't hurt anybody this year? Yes, UND has taken majors this year but they haven't chased a player the entire length of the rink with intent of smashing their head into the glass. The hits that they have made were the result of the speed of the game, not deliberate dirty play. The major penalties that have been called this year in the WCHA are in part a result of the hit on Genoway by Marvin.
                            And it begins......
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              And it begins......
                              To be fair, I think you started it with your post.
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X