Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
    Either way they both went to SCSU.
    You are correct, sir!
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Comment

Re: SCSU at UND battle for the headshot rule

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Funny, at my dentist here in the Twin Cities, I have to book 3-4 months in advance since they're so busy while in Grand Forks it was only a week or so...
      Your examples are irrelevant. Lack of concrete logic seems to be a pattern for you.

Comment

SCSU has an opportunity to get a win over a quality team this weekend. A UND sweep will be a huge blow to any hopes of SCSU becoming a contender by the end of the season. Hoping the Huskies can manage a split. Looking forward to some fast paced quality hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
          SCSU has an opportunity to get a win over a quality team this weekend. A UND sweep will be a huge blow to any hopes of SCSU becoming a contender by the end of the season. Hoping the Huskies can manage a split. Looking forward to some fast paced quality hockey.
          Thanks Craig....
          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            Friends in high places is a great thing your's sounds pretty sweet, this isn't going to be a one-up but it's my favorite hook-up. One of my best friends is a ticket manager for TCF and his office is downstairs at the mooch next to the weight room so free tickets, booze in between periods, and no lines for anything including parking and bathrooms. It's not the greatest thing ever but for a college hockey fanatic it's pretty freaking fun plus it's best friends hating on each other's teams all weekend.
            When I was at SCSU my buddy was the U of M student ticket manager there and always got me in to the SCSU/UM games for free. It's never bad to have connections...

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Thanks Craig....
              Your welcome Tommy.

Comment

Sioux need a sweep.
                A WCHA championship hangs in the balance for UND. Also Hakstol has 99 career WCHA victories as head coach and is looking for win #100.

Sioux have veteran leadership on defense and should be able to keep SCSU in check. Could very likely be a low scoring game for SCSU, especially if Dell is in the nets both nights.
                Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 12-02-2010, 05:45 PM.
                "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Motzko is not following my keys to the sweep, so we're gonna get it in the rear. Hopefully they enjoy it.
                  I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                    Motzko is not following my keys to the sweep, so we're gonna get it in the rear. Hopefully they enjoy it.
                    So Lee is going to get lit up?

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

• Re: SCSU at UND battle for the headshot rule

Mick Hatten of the sctimes had a nice write up today on Chay Genoway.

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20101...or-UND-captain

Comment

So Lee is going to get lit up?
                        Yep, 3 goals in the first period. You heard it here first.

I almost forgot to add this wisdom: Don't forget to wipe!!
                        Last edited by Skeeterman; 12-03-2010, 09:26 AM.
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Funny, at my dentist here in the Twin Cities, I have to book 3-4 months in advance since they're so busy while in Grand Forks it was only a week or so...
                          They don't need any o'them dang dentists in the Forks. Long as you got enough teeth left to bite off a chew, it's all good!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                            They don't need any o'them dang dentists in the Forks. Long as you got enough teeth left to bite off a chew, it's all good!
                            Minneapolis PD set up sobriety checkpoints last night, anyone who was drinking and driving got a gopher hockey ticket and anyone over .20 BAC is being forced to actually go to the games instead of jail.
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Mick Hatten of the sctimes had a nice write up today on Chay Genoway.

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20101...or-UND-captain
                              Thanks. Liked the article but disliked the comments at the end where some fans are still upset.

Sounds like the Sioux are much more focused on what they need to do to play consistently good hockey and to follow their "system".

"We've definitely been inconsistent," said Genoway, whose team was picked by the media and the coaches to win the WCHA in the preseason. "Some nights we've been inconsistent for 60 minutes and sometimes for back-to-back nights. There's not a weekend that we've been overly happy with.

"Definitely, of late, we're starting to figure out our systems a little bit."
                              Would be very interesting if Gino Gasparine, Dean Blais, and Hakstol could collaborate and write a book that explains what the "system" is to us fans. Also looking around the NHL there are likely Sioux alumni that could add credibility to the so called "system".
                              Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 12-03-2010, 10:56 AM.
                              "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                This is simply not true goldy. Nobody bites off chew anymore. They got them in them fancy schmancy tins now...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X