No announcement yet.

The Short & Happy Life of Jamie Russell: CC @ Michigan Tech, Dec. 3rd/4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Short & Happy Life of Jamie Russell: CC @ Michigan Tech, Dec. 3rd/4th

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    I think the team in black is going to win.
    So you pick CC and their road blacks. Got it.

Comment

Blackface?
      Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        So you pick CC and their road blacks. Got it.
        Sure, why not? It's not like I actually care...

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
        Ohhhh my. Something tells me tMisfits are going to have a field day with this one.
        Always a Wildcat...
        Originally posted by Kepler
        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Sure, why not? It's not like I actually care...

Ohhhh my. Something tells me tMisfits are going to have a field day with this one.

Flashy, think you can get us a small can of black paint? =D

where's your blackface? clap clap clapclapclap

Comment

Welcome to three years ago guys

I believe none of the players from that incident are currently on the team.
            Last edited by Biddco; 12-01-2010, 01:42 PM.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Welcome to three years ago guys

I believe none of the players from that incident are currently on the team.
              So do you think Teslak will stick around after this season for his senior year?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                So do you think Teslak will stick around after this season for his senior year?
                Absoluetly. This guy has NHL material written all over him.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Absoluetly. This guy has NHL material written all over him.
                  Suck at question answering, you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                    Suck at question answering, you do.
                    Is that how they talked in 2007?

Sorry I wanted to answer the question correctly and have a parting shot about his post-Tech career
                    tUMD Hockey

Comment

Looked quickly for the CC thread. Couldn't find it. Posting here.

Just watched the "Colorado College: 8 Decades of CC Hockey" special. Nice. I did not know that for 3+ seasons they played at the AFA rink waiting for the new rink.
                      "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
                        Just watched the "Colorado College: 8 Decades of CC Hockey" special. Nice. I did not know that for 3+ seasons they played at the AFA rink waiting for the new rink.
                        Yeah, not too long ago I stumbled across a series of blog entries about the CC program's troubles in the early 90s, and the eventual happy ending. It was an interesting read.

Comment

Al Sharpton? Is that you?

CC gets 4 points, but while leaving town, they get stuck in the vortex that is the Yooper Looper Piece Of Sh* Abortion Intersection and somehow lose 2 of those points. Techies rejoice and head to the Dog to run a train on the Tundra Wookie, followed by an Eiffel Tower with Quasi at the DT.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

CC gets 4 points, but while leaving town, they get stuck in the vortex that is the Yooper Looper Piece Of Sh* Abortion Intersection and somehow lose 2 of those points. Techies rejoice and head to the Dog to run a train on the Tundra Wookie, followed by an Eiffel Tower with Quasi at the DT.
                            You sir....have explained it magnificently.....

I don't suggest to any Techies actually following his advice however

(I'm quite drunk and probably won't remember posting in the morning)

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey
                              (I'm quite drunk and probably won't remember posting in the morning)
                              Amen, brotha.

Comment

this is only partially correct. The loop is only there temporarily, mostly on days when minnesota, or wisco fans come in, the rest of the time it is a straight shot to the Bosch brewery for drinks, uh rather samples, as code monkey so ably remarks. It is used to do as you suggest but has fallen into disrepair lately due to lack of use. Hermione Granger comes to straighten it out on sunday mornings after all fans have left.
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X