Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fanboys and Superfrauds, 251st and 252nd Edition (12/3, 12/4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fanboys and Superfrauds, 251st and 252nd Edition (12/3, 12/4)

Parker: “We were outclassed by a team that’s playing at the top of its game,”

Honestly I don't think this team is near it's peak. It's missing it's best Dman this year (up until the injury Cross was outplaying Dumoulin) & our best freshman.

It was hilarious to see Parker barking at the officials after the 2nd, a 21-11 advantage in powerplays isn't enough for you? God is that program living off 09

Comment

Not hard to "outclass" Boston University (on and off the ice).
      Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
        way to go, pereira! that is the mentality! now i can see why parker wanted you as captain.
        did he (Pereira) REALLY say that? amazing.........

Comment

way to go, pereira! that is the mentality! now i can see why parker wanted you as captain.
          Maybe all they care about is the Beanpot?
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

You should work for a tabloid. Nice job taking a quote totally out of context.
            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Is it true that BU fans chant "thank you seniors" at the Beanpot? That is remarkably lame.
              Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                Is it true that BU fans chant "thank you seniors" at the Beanpot? That is remarkably lame.
                You weren't there when that happened? I could have sworn you were!

Comment

Watching the replay right now, I'd love to see the giveaway numbers for Warsofsky he was close to hitting double digits in the first alone.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    Watching the replay right now, I'd love to see the giveaway numbers for Warsofsky he was close to hitting double digits in the first alone.
                    well golly.... if you are watching, count.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                      Parker: “We were outclassed by a team that’s playing at the top of its game,”

Honestly I don't think this team is near it's peak. It's missing it's best Dman this year (up until the injury Cross was outplaying Dumoulin) & our best freshman.
                      I couldn't agree more, Cross was playing great and Hayes, a 1st rd draft pick was already making an impact. When you replace walk-ons with these two there is definitely going to be an improvement. Granted, BU was missing Connolly, but I just don't see any way they expect to be closer to us come Beanpot time.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Ur asking a lot of a BC fan.
                        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

Look at all these happy faces. I think this was after the 8th goal... it was hard to keep track.

I have a sweet video of Gibbons' penalty shot goal with a nice 8-10 second pan of the student section after he scored. Good stuff.
                          Taking pictures and video of the BU student section during a blowout? Maybe someday you will grow up.

Congrats to BC on a dominating weekend. "They are who we thought they were!"

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Right on cue...not being able to hold the point leads to Kreider walking in alone for a SHG.

That was a great kill for BC, 3-2 lead at the time, obviously the SHG is great but also Cam had a breakaway and we had a 3 on 2.

Comment

I suggest HE nominate an official "counter" to attend all BC games to give us all an unbiased and accurate accouting of everything right that BC does in the course of a game. Just to avoid future confusion. Maybe he could carry a towel to mop up the fan drool too.
                              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Does Kreider have motivation issues or something? Can he only get up for big games? Because every time BU and BC play, he looks ridiculous, but you look at the numbers and he's been disappointing in that aspect with some semi-lengthy scoreless streaks. I feel like he may be the second most talented player I've seen in Hockey East in recent years (Wilson), so I'm very surprised he hasn't dominated in a Wilson-as-a-sophomore fashion this year.

Then again, after watching him this weekend, I'd be completely unsurprised if he went on a major tear.
                                I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X