Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fanboys and Superfrauds, 251st and 252nd Edition (12/3, 12/4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fanboys and Superfrauds, 251st and 252nd Edition (12/3, 12/4)

i just hope no one on our team caught AIDS from team Louganis over there. quick physics lesson for bu: it is hard to score when you are flopping around on the ice.
    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
      We can see you're awfully excited tonight with Lake State East managing to not lose.
      Great to see the old Chriss!!! coming out. Howz it hanging ?
      I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
        Hard to believe how many times a fairly sloggy BU team caused BC's D to cough it up. Samulelson's a veritable turnover machine. BC had better havethe puck on their forwards sticks at all times.
        Doesn't say much for Maine's offense when they only managed to score one goal in two games vs that soft BC defense :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
          i just hope no one on our team caught AIDS from team Louganis over there. quick physics lesson for bu: it is hard to score when you are flopping around on the ice.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
            Sorry, a Maine fan doesn't get to call any other team's player a "punk". I saw lots of cheap penalties on both sides tonight.
            Wanna bet? Gibbons is a punk, pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
              Doesn't say much for Maine's offense when they only managed to score one goal in two games vs that soft BC defense :-)
              Great point. I wonder if Maine can manage to make the NCAAs this year.
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

acs, why are you on a BC-BU thread obsessing over Brian Gibbons? Leave that to hokydad.

Comment

But BUSCHO told us Maine was back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    acs, why are you on a BC-BU thread obsessing over Brian Gibbons? Leave that to hokydad.
                    is he a walk-on?!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                      Who's talking about Maines offense? With Nyquist off to a horrendous start, its no wonder. I thot we were discussing punks and BC's defense?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        is he a walk-on?!
                        I dont know, but I wuz highly recruited to chit on BC tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          is he a walk-on?!
                          no, he got driven
                          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Geeezus, would you stick with just one character at a time puhleeze.

Comment

The only reason Maine may make the NCAA's is because HE is so bad this year. BC has 3 more wins than VT, NU , UML and UMASS combined!

Comment

The Bottom of Hockey East is bad, but 1-5 is pretty strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X