• Show
Clear All

• WMU at NMU

Let's get it going early.

GO CATS!
    NMU

Re: WMU at NMU

Facca returns to town!!
    Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
    1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
    1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
    2006-2007: 15-24-2
    2007-2008: 20-20-4
    2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

6 points up for grab,hopefully we can bring out the brooms
      NMU

Comment

If you are expecting the usual Western team, you will be surprised.
        B2
        It will only get better!

Comment

Unfortunately for the Cats, the Broncos now have good coaching. Plus an assistant (Facca) who knows NMU inside and out.

With Jared Brown out until after Christmas and Reid Seckel out for the year, NMU will be shorthanded.

I hate to say it but a split is the most the Cats can hope for against the 19th ranked Broncos.

Comment

With this being the last home series before break, this will be a good opportunity to see if the Wildcats are the team of two halves and stick to their usual trends of starting out too slow to be respected. I'm thinking a Friday loss and a Saturday shootout, but any points against the most improved team in the CCHA would be good.

Comment

Oh, come on! An NMU/WMU thread with no directional school reference in the title??
              Always a Wildcat...
              Originally posted by Kepler
              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Somewhere, SCuM is digging through her boxes of stuff looking for this sign...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN View Post
                  Unfortunately for the Cats, the Broncos now have good coaching. Plus an assistant (Facca) who knows NMU inside and out.

With Jared Brown out until after Christmas and Reid Seckel out for the year, NMU will be shorthanded.

I hate to say it but a split is the most the Cats can hope for against the 19th ranked Broncos.
                  Its not like Brown and Seckel were really doing much out there
                  Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                  1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                  1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                  2006-2007: 15-24-2
                  2007-2008: 20-20-4
                  2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
                    Its not like Brown and Seckel were really doing much out there
                    Brown was, he won faceoffs, won battles in the corner, and set up goals
                    NMU

Comment

Pick to Click! Maybe I'll remember to make my own picks this weekend
                      sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                      streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                      TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Eh, went looking for some sort of frightened cat to mock your logo and got this, so meh

*****http://catwack.com/pics/715.jpg******

Let the long awaited Vengeance tour commence!
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                          Pick to Click! Maybe I'll remember to make my own picks this weekend
                          Heh, I even took over for you one week, and I still haven't played since the Showwhatever...

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Eh, went looking for some sort of frightened cat to mock your logo and got this, so meh

*****http://catwack.com/pics/715.jpg******

Let the long awaited Vengeance tour commence!
                          That's a good job outta you. I can't even mock you, it's like kicking a crying baby as it wails and flails.
                          Always a Wildcat...
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

i think i actually know where that box is, too
                            hey ref! woop woop woop!

*warning* i'm a cynical, sarcastic, narcissistic, paranoid, insecure, overly defensive, napoleonic, insultive, emotionally and mentally unstable, brash, insensitive, apathetic, vulgar, egotistical, humourless, arrogant, passive aggressive ex-band nerd...may be hazardous to others.
                            *disclaimer* this is not a band endorsed post and signature.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl
                            You are the BEST NMU FAN EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by BII View Post
                              If you are expecting the usual Western team, you will be surprised.
                              Heck, even us Broncos are surprised.
                              Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X