Ohio State All Time Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State All Time Team

I saw on another thread where some posters were picking basically an all-star team of their current or past players and it sounded like fun so I thought I would start one for us Buckeye fans. I am no expert on all our past players, so there will be plenty of responses that will differ from mine. I want to see everyone else's picks. Here are my picks.

F - Jeni Creary, Jana Harrigan, Natalie Spooner
    D - Tessa Bonhomme, Emma Laaksonen
    G - Erika Vanderveer (in the future, I may change this to Lisa Steffes ... she is that good)
    Last edited by osualum86; 11-24-2010, 10:03 AM.

Re: Ohio State All Time Team

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
    I saw on another thread where some posters were picking basically an all-star team of their current or past players and it sounded like fun so I thought I would start one for us Buckeye fans. I am no expert on all our past players, so there will be plenty of responses that will differ from mine. I want to see everyone else's picks. Well, here are my picks.

F - Jana Harrigan, Emma Laaksonen, Natalie Spooner
    D - Tessa Bonhomme, Lisa Chesson
    G - Erika Vanderveer (in the future, I may change this to Lisa Steffes ... she is that good)
    All great players...though Emma Laaksonen was a defenseman.

Comment

Re: Ohio State All Time Team

Yeah, I caught that and changed it. For some reason I thought she was a forward. Thanks. I think I am spot on with a few of them, but others, there may be some debate. As you said, they are all great players. Jana, Emma, and Tessa are our only All Americans. Erika has most, if not all, of our goalie records. Jeni Creary was a Kazmaier finalist (along with three others on my list), and currently, I have seen Natalie Spooner just take over games out there. She is obviously a very gifted, and exciting player to watch. When it's all said and done, Lisa Steffes just may have all those goalie records. I was hoping to sneak away from a couple of family activities this weekend to see their games against Bemidji State, but I will not be able to. It sucks because these are the last home games for a while. Next home games are 12/30 and 12/31 against Wayne State. We're at Minnesota 12/10 and 12/11.
      Last edited by osualum86; 11-24-2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X