Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SLU 2010-2011 - Until Moko Comes Along This Will Have To Do

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    I just got my GA ticket to Yale off of their website, ends up being $15.50 since there is a $5.00 processing charge, but atleast I have a ticket. I'm also planning on being up a Meehan next Friday, but I can't imagine it being hard to find a ticket there... parking on the other hand...
    I'll probably see you at both. I'm going to see if I can arrange my schedule to be in Providence or Worcester on Friday so I can already be there. I know it's hard but I have never had a difficult time parking at Brown because I usually get their early enough that there is space in the lot. I got clipped the handling charge too Brandon.

Tayt and Brandon........Tim U is coming down to Yale and we plan on going to the reception before the game. They still have tickets to that but not to the game itself if anyone is interested.
    SLU

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
      I know it's hard but I have never had a difficult time parking at Brown because I usually get their early enough that there is space in the lot.
      When we were there in November, the lot at Meehan was only half its normal size due to construction. I think the Bruno guys said it was going to be that way all season and that there was parking down the side street there at the rink.
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I'll probably see you at both. I'm going to see if I can arrange my schedule to be in Providence or Worcester on Friday so I can already be there. I know it's hard but I have never had a difficult time parking at Brown because I usually get their early enough that there is space in the lot. I got clipped the handling charge too Brandon.

Tayt and Brandon........Tim U is coming down to Yale and we plan on going to the reception before the game. They still have tickets to that but not to the game itself if anyone is interested.
        Oh, I know I shouldn't go here, but couldn't resist ................. parking is never a problem for me at any venue. Just ask Spaceman about where he and I separately parked in Worcester in 2001. I am not being good tonight.
        GO SAINTS.

Comment

I'll be going skiing next saturday before I come over on 84, so I'm not going to be getting to Yale particularly early, thus will be skipping out on the reception.

Comment

Looks like the Saints had just a tad better game today.

Comment

Now that's what were talkin' about!!!!

Nice win by the Saints!! Boy did that first line put some points up tonight!!! I'm telling you Carey is going to break the freshman scoring record for goals. Two more tonight!!!

I also didn't realize our coach was doing double duty....coaching the boys plus playing with the Eagles. No wonder he said he was tired!!!! Check the game recap on USCHO for a laugh.......

“Bogosian’s a terrific captain in a lot of ways on and off the ice,” said Saints coach Joe Walsh. “We really missed him at the beginning of the year. He’s getting his points [now].”
              SLU

Comment

That is a very nice win and sounds like the boys played a complete game. Interesting, I see Brown beat Yale today 3-2. Should be an interesting 2 games this coming weekend.
                SLU '97

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman View Post
                  That is a very nice win and sounds like the boys played a complete game. Interesting, I see Brown beat Yale today 3-2. Should be an interesting 2 games this coming weekend.
                  Back to ECAC action and neither game will be easy.

We all know Brown has a tendency to suck the life out of us particularly at Meehan. And the game at Yale?? Can we give up a forward and start two guys in goal???

That game really scares me because of the way we play. Our style could play right into Ylae's hands which to me translates into a high scoring game.

Brown split with Ylae in two games that were pretty close. I think in the first game at Ingalls it might have been tied heading into the third before Ylae opened things up and of course Brown beat them at Meehan. To show you what Brown can do, take a look at the SOG they held Ylae to in both games. At Meehan they really kept them down.

If we are not at the top of our game and don't put out maximum effort this could be one tough weekend!!!
                  SLU

Comment

Congrats to one of the greatest ever to don a Saints sweater....
                    http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2010-1...Top_50_Group_6
                    LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

According to Chris Heisenberg's website, Nelson Armstrong, a LD with the Peterborough Stars of the OJHL, will be a Saint next season. He is listed at 6' tall and 200 lbs. His stats. for this season are 39 GP, 8 G, 20A, 28 points, and 43 PIM. Half of his goals have been on the PP and he also has a SHG.

He has made a wise choice and is welcomed by all of us.
                      Last edited by Muskieman; 01-19-2011, 09:48 PM.
                      GO SAINTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                        Congrats to one of the greatest ever to don a Saints sweater....
                        http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2010-1...Top_50_Group_6
                        You can say that again. What an incredible player.
                        GO SAINTS.

Comment

Well, I'll be making the road trip this weekend. Look forward to seeing a lot of Saint fans in RI and CT over the next few days. Let's go Saints!
                          SLU '97

Comment

As will I... leaving NYC probably around 3pm since traffic will suck. Might have one of my friends coming up with me, we'll see.

Comment

I think I picked a good night to be in CT.

Comment

About six inches on the ground in New Haven, shouldn't be a problem. FYI for anyone coming down the reserved seats for both weekend games are sold out and there are limited standing room and general admission tickets left, the last game sold out completely. If you have standing room I would advise arriving at least one half hour early if you want to get a decent look at the game. The garage next to the rink sold out as well last week.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X