Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midweek games 11/16 - 11/18/2010 - MASCAC, NE and NE10. Post 'em if you got them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Midweek games 11/16 - 11/18/2010 - MASCAC, NE and NE10. Post 'em if you got them

3-2 Curry after 2.

Kamrass.

Curry on PP for 1:22 to start third. Will post whenever I get updates from a friend at game. He's been slow!!

Curry is outplaying WNEC.

Comment

Re: Midweek games 11/16 - 11/18/2010 - MASCAC, NE and NE10. Post 'em if you got them

And it is a final
      Salem 5
      Plymouth 2
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

5-5 Curry/WNEC 1:30 left in game Curry on the PP.

Comment

UMass Dartmouth leads Westfield State 2-1 through two periods.

Meanwhile in Portsmouth, it all went horribly wrong for Salve Regina in the third period. Isaiah Carlson got five minutes and a game misconduct for hitting from behind. Suffolk then scored three goals on the subsequent power play to make it 5-4 Suffolk. Anthony Birbilis of the Seahawks then got five minutes and a game misconduct for contact to the head. Suffolk scored three more times on that power play, and won 8-4.

I really thought Salve Regina would be able to put one in the win column tonight and match their season total from last year. But stupid penalties will kill you. And I didn't even mention that Chase Davis was tossed earlier in the game for contact to the head. Three ejections in the first game for Salve Regina? Not good.
          Last edited by MCullen; 11-18-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Heading into OT for Curry/WNEC.

Comment

WNEC 6-5 in OT over Curry.

Comment

Originally posted by nefan View Post
                WNEC 6-5 in OT over Curry.

thanks much for the curry wnec scores nefan

Comment

So, Western New England is 3-0-1, while Curry is winless and Wentworth is 1-3-1? What kind of bizarro world is this?

Comment

Originally posted by MCullen View Post
                    So, Western New England is 3-0-1, while Curry is winless and Wentworth is 1-3-1? What kind of bizarro world is this?
                    The one where the #1 team in the nation is winless??

It's early and if the topsy turvy world of the NE is the same in a month, I'd be checking the water.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by MCullen View Post
                      Andddd I'm revising my LPS pick.

Comment

FYI, the gallery from last night's Salem State at Plymouth State game is online now - http://www.uscho.com/photos/2010/11/...lymouth-state/

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                        HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                        HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                        X