Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Second

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    It's time to blow some passes!
    It's time to miss the net!
    It's time to get embarrassed on the Husky Show tonight!

*bah* *bah* *bah*

It's time to slack on defense!
    It's time to dump and watch!
    It's time to fail at hockey on the Husky Show tonight!

Why do we always come here?
    I guess we're really lame
    It's like some kind of TORTURE!
    To have to watch the game!

*bah* *bah* *bah*

Their power play has started!
    Our PK is ********!
    We smell like someone sharted,
    and they scored on us again!
    We can never win!
    This line doesn't rhyme!
    SCREW IT, LET'S GET DRUNK!
    This is what we call the Husky Shhhhhoooooowwww!

*barry sax blast*

You win. Which means you have done more than our hockey team has done in the last month and a half.

Now, send that on to the band. I doubt they would have the balls to do it now-a-days, but who knows. I would have done it solo back in my day :P
    Philbert
    ---------------
    Michigan Tech Hockey: _______?.

Formerly, and soon to be again, retired member of The Huskies Pep Band.
    GO HUSKIES, I am still waiting for Tech to win it all!

Comment

• Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

Originally posted by MTUHatTrick84 View Post
      You win. Which means you have done more than our hockey team has done in the last month and a half.

Now, send that on to the band. I doubt they would have the balls to do it now-a-days, but who knows. I would have done it solo back in my day :P
      I have to credit MEg and (I think) Yager, who wrote the original version at a game last year. I just tweaked it a bit.

Comment

Doriott's out for a month, minimum.
        ******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Vf_iAqyLL8?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Vf_iAqyLL8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

With Doriott out...if anyone else gets injured, this team is going to have to have a public tryout to fill the bench lol

Originally posted by MTUHatTrick84 View Post

I'd be game for it at the next home game

Comment

I have to credit MEg and (I think) Yager, who wrote the original version at a game last year. I just tweaked it a bit.
            I think MEg tasked me with coming up with it, I created the original, you tweaked it.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Have you heard the verses I've come up with for the beer song? I think the "sluts" verse is the best.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

final shots 53-19..................

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                  *****http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/images/smilies/Smiley-Laughing-crying.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                    *****http://i30.***********.com/albums/c307/m00seonthel00se2/601190-betterwallpaper_super.jpg******

Comment

Hey guys, remember when we were 3-0-2 and we all thought we might actually have at least a respectable season? That was awesome!

Comment

God dam piece of **** hockey team can't even get 20 shots on goal so I can get the save percentage bonus? For ****s sake..
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                          Hey guys, remember when we were 3-0-2 and we all thought we might actually have at least a respectable season? That was awesome!
                          Not all of us fell for that ruse.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Well to go back and then forward. I really hope jamie turns it around and keeps his job. I really do.
                            Tonight's game. I though we kind of really sucked in the second with so many odd man rushes and turnovers. We have to fix that. I liked that we came back in the third when it would have been real easy to give up.
                            The only place I was disappointed was on the last goal and on the lack of discipline on the penalty that really cost us the 4th goal.
                            We have a lot of freshmen and they are getting better. There's a long way to go yet.

I think you just have to build on the positive. So I'm not gonna blame coach or the weather or someone by name. We just have to get better. We have to come out of the zone better, and we have to play our position better. We have to back check better and clear out better.
                            Also if the goings on continue tomorrow physically, with guys getting pushed/ shoved in the goalie, the boards, etc, then I expect a fight tomorrow night. a big fight not some pushing and shoving. We came close to it tonight.
                            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              God dam piece of **** hockey team can't even get 20 shots on goal so I can get the save percentage bonus? For ****s sake..
                              AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH

He wants a shutout, but now doesn't get the points cause our team put too few shots on goal

Comment

What is the longest losing/winless streak for Tech during the Russel era?
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X